This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Slags".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
I feel like this article should be called "Ghost Farm". Yes, the Slags live there, but I don't recall the location itself being referred to as "Slags" in the game. I can't think of any other articles on this Wiki being called by a name other than what appears on the map. Tour86rocker 21:20, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- The majority of the information on this page is about the Slags and there doesn't seem to be enough about the Ghost Farm to form an entire article about it. If you have more information to add, please do. --MadDawg2552 21:55, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
This page should be merged with the one for Ghost Farm, since they are essentially carbon copies of each other and it is pointless to have to identical pages. Blutteufel 08:30, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- I disagree. The history is the same, of course, but the farm article could have stuff on the layout of the farm added, etc. And I prefer them to stay separate because of categorization. Ausir 10:25, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Anyone else think these guys are similar to the Trogs? I mean, they're both mutated and can't handle the light.
--Cyberweasel89 17:30, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
- If you mean the Trogs from Hoover Dam, then yes. If those from the Pitt, then no. Really, the Slags are peaceful cave dwellers wih a penchant for agriculture and minor manufacturing, while the mutants in the Pitt are critters to shoot. If you can't see the difference, visit an optician. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/4/4a/Naglowaa_se.gif/11px-Naglowaa_se.gif Tagaziel (call!) 20:43, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I meant the ones from the Hoover Dam. No need to get smart with me.
- But I've found the Trogs from The Pitt appear to be a combination of Slags and Feral Ghouls. Sort of...
- To be honest, at first I didn't see the difference between Feral Ghouls and Trogs from The Pitt... Meh...
- --Cyberweasel89 14:49, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
Where'd this come from?
" A similiar group of mutated humans, the Trogs (see below), once inhabited Rockopolis but are gone by the time of the events of Fallout 3. ". How do we know this? The residents of Rockopolis are never named, that I know of. I think that this is confusing Rockopolis and Hoover Dam, somehow. Maybe. SamtheDeathclaw 04:33, June 25, 2010 (UTC)