This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Soil Stradivarius".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
What is the ID of this item?
is it possible to drop this and other quest items. i would rather display the violin in my house with all the sheet music then give it to agatha
- If you kill Agatha, wouldn't that make the quest impossible and thus the SS no longer a quest item? 18.104.22.168 16:20, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- I would think that it is possible to drop this particular "quest" item, since you are able to sell it to merchants, and specific merchants will give you quite a lot for it. Other quest items never come up in the Barter menu. --Webgiant 04:46, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
I try to collect all unique weapons, armor, aid items, and miscellanous items in the game. Here, I have to decide on the violin or Blackhawk. Can someone help me choose? NOTE: I will never use the Blackhawk, and is it possible to get the violin back after you give it to Agatha? I play on the 360, so console commands won't work.--With care and happiness, Supermutantslayer450' ROAR 05:08, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Choose the blackhawk, the violin has no physics and floats in mid-air. I can't get it on my shelves because you can't drag it. Waaah.
- both. YOU: here Agatha, have your violin and some sheet music. Agatha: why thank you young lad, have a gun, YOU: Dont mind if i do... *BOOM, HEADSHOT*... Damn, it appers i misstakably got out my combat shotguns and shot poor dear Agatha in the head, shame. Oh well might as well take this here violin. JASPER42
- The Soil Stradivarius doesn't seem to appear on Agatha's corpse, or at least not my particular 360 version. Anyone know a way you can eat your cake and have it too? Aristatide 10:48, May 24, 2011 (UTC)