This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Surgical tubing".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Make sure you always get as much as this as you can as it is very rare and hard to spot sometimes. Dart gun is one of the most valuable self-made weapons in the game and can earn you a pocket full of caps if you have enough of the materials.
Akarui Itchi 08:30, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- I agree about the Dart Gun, hard to take down a deathclaw without it (unless I'm using a fatman or my alien blaster).
Cubicle Ninja 08:31, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Dont you think that we should remove the locations of the item? It is semi-common after all... Foshiznay 03:19, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
It may be classified as semi-common, but it is still rather rare. After putting over 100 hours into the game and collecting around 30 of them, I am finding it quite difficult to find any more. I fixed the number of surgical tubings found in the Anchorage War Memorial. Before, it said six could be found. I found ten today, and there could possibly be more, as I may have taken some from a previous visit. --Doomination 21:08, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Item Locations[edit source]
- In the Super Duper Mart in the room with the Protectron.
- One can be found at Minefield, near the mattress where Arkansas snipes at you.
- One can be found on the top of the "My First Infirmiry" which can be bought for your Tenpenny Tower house or your Megaton house.
- One can be found in the Gibson House at Minefield, on the shelf in the children's room.
- Can be stolen from Megaton Clinic and most other clinics in the game.
- One can be found in Arlington Library on a desk in the Arlington Library Media Archive.
- This is a semi-common item. It can be found in almost any clinic-type area (active or ruin) throughout the game.
- Two can be found at Tenpenny Tower. On the ground floor there is a door to the generator and metro access; in here there are 2 on the shelf next to some vacuum cleaners.
- One can be found at the VAPL-66 Power Station southeast of Girdershade.
- Ten can be found in the Anchorage War Memorial, six of which are in the Anchorage Memorial Facility clinic. The last four can be found in the Memorial Service Entrance. Two are behind the Utility Door (95 repair required to open), and two on the lower level near the two stoves.
All locations go here now.--Kingclyde 00:09, 13 June 2009 (UTC)