This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Tenpenny Tower".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
- 1 Friend?
- 2 Opening the Door Bug
- 3 Killing Tenpenny from the Ground
- 4 removed from bugs
- 5 The 4th bug in the article
- 6 Location
- 7 Anyone else tried this?
- 8 Opening The Gate
- 9 Sercurity officer's voice
- 10 Appearances
- 11 Ants
- 12 Entering Tenpenny Tower
- 13 unable to enter tenpenny tower
- 14 Ghoul Invasion
- 15 Outside the tower
- 16 Tenpenny Towers
Has anyone else seen a friendly radier leaning against a car near tenpenny tower. There will be no way to talk to her other than being told to "get out her face". The nearby brotherhood outcasts will kill her, i do not know if she will respawn or not as i am yet to go look.
i saw it too but it was wen a wather cavan came and sudently 7 raides came and the frindly radier became hostile to i think it was an ambush.
Opening the Door Bug
Today I went back to Tenpenny tower for the first time after allowing the ghouls to storm it and kill everyone. I activated the intercom and I got the "I thought I told you to leave response" coming from what sounded like a guard. I answered "Let me in asshole", rather than the 100/500 cap(?) bribe. Then my Xbox froze. I tried again with the same result. Finally I just jumped over the wall, and all was normal with the ghouls who had set up shop inside. The inside intercom still opened the door.188.8.131.52 22:03, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Killing Tenpenny from the Ground
Using long-range weapons with splash damage such as the Heavy incinerator, Fat Man, Tesla Cannon, or Missle Launcher, is it possible to kill him without entering the tower? (unsigned comment)
- I've tried. The Fat Man doesn't have the range to reach that high, and the missile launcher's splash damage radius doesn't seem to be sufficient to hit Tenpenny. The splash damage radius of the Tesla Cannon is smaller than that of the Missile Launcher. Kris (talk) 18:01, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Is tenpenny even within rendering distance at ground level?184.108.40.206 18:32, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I've watched him walk around while standing just outside the walls of his tower. Kris (talk) 19:32, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
removed from bugs
"There is a glitch when you fall off the tower and target someone in VATS with a melee weapon, you will not die from the fall but rather hit the selected target.Nor will you die if you save then reload youre game right as you are about to impact the ground.
- Perhaps it would be appropriate to insert "Tenpenny tower is a good place to test glitches related to falls" or something similar.220.127.116.11 18:29, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
The 4th bug in the article
Is it possible to get rid of this bug? It doesn't affect any of my other files but the one affected can't get up to the suites.
- Clear your browser cache, unequip everything. That's all I can think of that would help. Nitty Tok. 17:33, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
I think the direction to the location should be changed. I told my brother to use this site to help with the game, and he said he couldn't find Tenpenny tower, even though he'd been to the this page.
Anyone else tried this?
So I tried a speach challange to get into tenpenny tower and failed, and didn't have the caps to get in, I was frustrated so I decided to toss a couple of nuca grenades over the wall and over the wall comes Gustavo's head, I searched it and got his gear, than I tried the intercom and he told me to get lost. (I wonder if that should be added to the notes section that if you kill gustavo he will still talk to you through the intercom until you get him to open the gate)
Another fun idea would to get a fatman or mirv and start lobbing nukes over the walls at the residents18.104.22.168 22:22, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Opening The Gate
Just did this on the XBox 360: After jumping over the wall to avoid the gate, I decided to leave. On a hunch, I walked over and activated the intercom next to the security guard. It opened the gate. If anyone else can confirm this, that would be cool.
Sercurity officer's voice
The security officer who lets you in during the day sounds a lot like Kevin Conroy the voice of Batman on the animated shows. Can anyone find out if this is the case?
It is mentioned that Tenpenny Tower is on a picture in the Tops Casino in New Vegas. While this is true, it also appears on the same picture outside the Tops. Suggestion: remove the Tops in the comment, and stating the Tenpenny Tower can be seen on pictures/paintings in Fallout: New Vegas. Which also brings me to the following: considering the proximity of Tenpenny Tower to the Robco Facility, would it not be possible that before the war the tower was owned by Robco, and that the tower and the facility are part of the same complex? Have no proof of this, but it's kinda odd that the Tower does appear in the Tops and also in the Lucky 38 (among other places). --Radnus 22.214.171.124 12:52, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Half the time when I travel to the tower there are ants inside the entrance. The gate at the front is open and they have already killed one security guard. I am worried they will kill an important character the the Tenpenny Tower quest so I am putting frag mines near the entrance just incase. Unfortuantely I cant keep placing mines down everytime they come.
Entering Tenpenny Tower
It says that you can only enter if you pay pass the speech check or place the charge on the bomb. However i chose to disarm the bomb and then went to tenpenny tower after completing power of the atom and i told the guard that i was there to see Mr. Burke, so he let me in. I am using the Xbox 360
unable to enter tenpenny tower
can anyone tell me if there's a solution to the glitch where you cant access the door to tenpenny tower so i can get into my suite
how do you let the ghouls rampage in tenpenny tower? Gschmechel25
Outside the tower
- Random loot, or possibly always Metal armor (Fallout 3) in a Toolbox northwest of the tower.
- If Tenpenny Tower, Warrington Station, and Warrington Trainyard are three corners of a diamond shape, then the house with the Toolbox in it is the fourth corner.
- Was instantly attacked by a Robobrain in the distance upon receiving the armor.
- VvAnarchangelvV 00:22, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
What direction is Tenpenny Towers from Megaton?