Talk:The Guns of Anchorage
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "The Guns of Anchorage".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
How about some help finding all the Intelligence reports? 188.8.131.52 03:42, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- The intel suitcase locations can be found at Covert Ops. // Porter21 U | T 09:45, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Has anyone actually found a missile launcher in this section to use all the missiles laying about? I've been through it twice and watched friends go through it twice and none of us have. --Drag0rn 03:05, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- I haven't seen it either, you do get a missile launcher in the next area/mission, but by then you lose all the ammunition you pick up in this area so that's useless. Dcruze 20:16, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think that due to its placement it got switched with the second sniper rifle, as that is where missles start showing up.GodPlageon 04:32, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Seems like a nod to The Guns of Navarone, maybe it's just me though.Sipli 00:19, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Anchorage Cliffs article, etc.
Would be neat to get the areas into separate articles eventually... I'm currently working on getting info off the terminals and the holotapes. Dcruze 20:13, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Please confirm bugs with MORE than one editor. Also please note which console this occurred on when verifying.
- If you attempt to pickpocket the simulation's Chinese soldiers, you lose karma.
- Confirmed on Xbox 360 with Game of the Year edition. Growl-tiger 05:10, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- When you fall off a cliff you will teleport back to the point where you fell off. If you do this several times and Ben also falls off you will not be able to return to the surface via teleportation and if you are careful you can get onto the path that chimera's passed through.
- When using the new ps3 dlc versions, sarge might not drop. The only thing dropping is a dead chinese leaving a blood stained floor, resolve this by starting from the beginning in the anchorage simulation. Before you go down into the outcast base were the simulator is located (using the elevator).
- On rare occasions, when you attempt to plant the explosive, the bomb is never placed, so the gun can never be detonated. Reverting to a previous save does not fix this.
- Before the big pipe in simulation, there is a gap between the staircase and the rock wall. You can get stuck in this gap.
This bug needs more confirmation. It also sounds like a general game Operation Achorage bug, which does not belong in this article.
- In the Chinese Artillery Outpost before the guns sometimes when you sit in a chair you wont sit down and you will be stuck. This is caused by the room shaking when the guns go off (restarting the console will resolve this problem)(confirmed once PS3)
--Kingclyde 07:08, December 6, 2009 (UTC)