This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Tibbets Prison".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
- Who says they are pre-war? http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 21:05, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
run by technology so ancient it dates back to the years before the Great War - nearly two hundred years ago. It is a facility designed to hold and protect some of the world's most dangerous criminals (military and otherwise) before the war
- It refers to ODYSSEUS. The prisoners are all post-war. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 17:54, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
Tibbets has no relationship with any other communities in the Wasteland west of its location - most of them don't know it's even there. The only "communities" that know of its existence are the machine intelligences governing Robot City to the East.
- Nobody says it's being used by the communities. ODYSSEUS was simply capturing people that meet the criteria. In fact, the article states so: Presper was releasing the New Plague Virus in remote, isolated areas around the prison to spur the computer into action, which is where all those prisoners come from. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 08:18, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
That's an assumption, the article says no such thing. Anyway what criteria would apply? Piratey Eyepatch? A mohican? Piercings perhaps? Unless he sends out robots to gather all the latest hot gossip i doubt he'd know who was a wrongdoer, unless theres a wasteland edition of Heat. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Did you read the article? ODYSSEUS was rounding up people infected with the New Plague virus. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 14:02, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
No, the prisoners were there before he released the New Plague virus but became contaminated afterwards, thats how ODYSSEUS was able to determine the plague vectors by tracking the prisoners. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Not really. Presper and his men released the New Plague in remote areas near Boulder and Denver. ODYSSEUS then started rounding up the infected people with its robotic minions in accordance with its mission as a quarantine prison. Presper's gang then freed the prisoners so ODYSSEUS would eventually determine the plague as uncontainable and launch the nukes. See B.O.M.B.-001 design document. -- Porter21 (talk) 14:42, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
"Presper and his followers released the New Virus in the remote areas near Boulder and Denver. It was close enough to the quarantine prison to spur ULYSSES into action, but not near enough to huge populations to start a general panic. Once enough people were infected and ULYSSES "arrested" enough people to just about fill up the prison, Presper infected himself, Coleridge, and a handful of loyal soldiers so they too could be taken into the prison." That's from the design document I linked in my last reply. In case you're unaware, ULYSSES is an alternate name for ODYSSEUS. -- Porter21 (talk) 16:02, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Okay you got me. I know that ULYSSEUS is another word for ODYSSEUS as they both refer to gods of the sea
- Are you retarded? Poseidon/Neptune is the God of the Sea. Odysseus/Ulysses was just a king. -Malus X 04:08, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
"We offer a number of ACE courses to include: Spanish I and II, Keyboarding, Creative Writing, History, Career Development, and Pre-Release. We also have VT Programs, Graphic Arts and Barber College certified by the State of Kansas. We are attempting to get a Culinary Arts VT class operational, as well as, a distance learning college program."
What the fuck is this doing here? I'm deleting it. -Malus X 04:08, March 9, 2011 (UTC)