This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Tremble".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Tremble before me!
Has anyone ever tried this stuff on Legate Lanius? Just the thing to answer his big mouth with. Wunengzi 06:37, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure anyone is really insane enough to try and hit the Legate with a melee weapon, you know, because he hits like a bloody train.
- Just sayin'--22.214.171.124 04:29, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
So does this actually make the enemies spasm like worms on the ground? I've never been able to craft it. --Felix Brehh 22:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Food for thought
Is it just me, or is it a bad idea to take a devastating neurotoxin like tremble and put it in the same drought as a Bitter Drink?
(forgot to login prior to posing, OOPS) --Caustic260 00:29, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- What makes you think tremble is in bitter drink? And besides it only kills enemies because it's introduced into their bloodstream, making it a venom. Drinking venom has no effect on the human body. If anything, you'll get a little queasy. Kastera (talk) 04:05, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- You're not getting me. I'm sayin' the neurotoxin is being put into a bottle with the same markings as a bitter drink. And second, you don't even risk the chance of the toxins getting into your system. Just getting a little woozy is assuming you don't have any sores or cuts that the toxins can leak into. And that's assuming that the chemicals in Tremble have to be introduced via the bloodstream, there are plenty of neurological agents that can affect the victim via airways, digestion, or by soaking through tissues. It's a bad idea to store drinks and poisons in identical containers.
- Just sayin'--Caustic260 04:30, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
OK, I see what you're getting at. Still. the game developers didn't want to design more containers than they had to. It's easier to design 4 or 5 bottles and work out the bugs in your game instead (but evidently they didn't do that either). Kastera (talk) 04:32, May 31, 2011 (UTC)