Talk:Two-Step Goodbye (GRA)
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Two-Step Goodbye (GRA)".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Any idea if Hit the Deck helps protect you from this thing's explosions?
- From my understanding of the GECK, no. Hit The Deck checks if the weapon dealing the damage uses the explosives skill, and that's not the case with Two-Step goodbye.--BSMaker 00:56, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Critical Kill = Boom!
does it attach an explosive on every strike or only crits?
if its crit only whats it do the rest of the time?
- Only critical kills. It just deals its 70 DMG otherwise. It's pretty easy to get a ridiculous critical chance with it anyway, given its x4 multiplier.--BSMaker 16:54, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be a granade launcher, like the balistic fist is a shotgun?
- The ballistic fist is a shotgun?--BSMaker 18:48, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Obvious information does not need to be put in notes. For example "this weapon counts towards Armed for Bear" is redundant because it's assumed all weapon types stated in the achievement work and we don't need to add a note to each weapon confirming it works. If the weapon was an outlier or exception and DIDN'T work, that would be an acceptable note. (as far as I know anyways, opinions welcome) --an0my(talk) 21:11, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Two-step Goodbye :P
So I'm guessing the name is derived from the effect it causes? The enemy takes a couple steps after a critical hit and then *goodbye!* BOOM! Anybody want to elaborate on this? --Felix Brehh 01:12, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Details are sketchy, but years ago I heard a venomous desert snake referred to as the "two-step toodle-oo" on tv. The inference being, that's how far you'd get once bitten before you died. May just have been a colloquialism, but I think the idea's the same. --FourWayDiablo(talk) 20:11, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- 1. Hit enemy near a group. 2. Wait two seconds. Godbye--Ishe, November 12, 2011
Albeit the x4 Critical Hit multiplayer, would this be considered better with Heavy Handed since the Critical Damage is so poor? Just curious, especially since I can't really think of any other Unarmed weapon that's better off with Heavy Handed. 188.8.131.52 12:11, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it's meant to have a low critical damage so the player can have the enjoyment of watching the poor sucker have his head exploded. Not sure why you would want to miss that. --Felix Brehh 20:23, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
No XP from explosion kills?
Can anyone else confirm this?.--LemonLimeOrange 11:09, October 17, 2011 (UTC)