Talk:Who Dares Wins
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Who Dares Wins".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
The article states that by blowing up the Adams AB Platform you'll gain 1000 karma, which would turn a 'very evil' character to a neutral one. This playthrough I decided to do just that, and I don't know how much karma I got but now I'm simply 'evil'. PS3 188.8.131.52 12:46, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I looked through the GECK to find the answer for you, but I couldn't find where the Karma was awarded for this choice. Kris (talk) 16:11, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
Neutralizing the enemies in the Presidential Metro
It seems like, no matter what I do, I can not neutralize this "enemy threat" within the presidential metro. I've gone all the way to the Presidential sentry bot, killing any ghoul I see, and yet he won't replace the fuse. Anyone have any ideas?
- If the robots kill a ghoul, it doesn't count towards the total. The only solution is to kill the sentry bot that has the fuse, and install it yourself. This will make all other units hostile, and will spawn two additional sentry bots once you replace the fuse (they'll come out of a couple blast doors that are powered by the fuse). Kris (talk) 19:02, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- This is a bug. Failing to kill a sufficient number of ghouls should turn the bots hostile - but sometimes this limbo stage is entered. The article describes a variable named 'PlayerHelped' for the quest that needs to be set to true via the console, but this doesn't exist in my game (GotY edition). I solved the problem by resurrecting a dead ghoul and killing it - immediately the Presidential Sentinel Unit replaced the fuse. --Suction Testicle Man 08:30, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
Destroying the Citadel
If you destroy the Citadel AND Used the Modified FEV Virus, will the Enclave stop attacking you, and consider you an ally, since you assisted them? Or will they still senselessly attack you on sight?
- As far as i know since the Enclave soldiers see you as nothing more than another impure wastelander destroying the Citadel or not, they will probably continue to attack you.-bleep196- 00:00, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright thanks, i'll do it and post what happens. Wish meh luck o_e,...Oh btw, it's really ticking me off even at level 1 before I even START The main quest I get attacked by Enclave camps, but they are like level 10 enclave,..They hand me my rear end on Very Easy Mode,...
Call down airstrike
Is it worth mentioning that on a roof overlooking the first area with a lot of enclave emplacements, there's a note with instructions and switch for calling down an airstrike which takes out the emplacements? Bwilderbeast 10:45, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't enter the armory building until after finishing the quest and returning. When I left the building, there were a few robots and Enclave soldiers that suddenly appeared on the base and I assisted the Brotherhood in destroying them. Isn't that a trigger that should be changed if you bombed the base already? Just seems like a bug to me. Gary 42 01:17, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
what the what?
i do this thing and i bomb the crawler then vertibird comes sarah plops on the ground and lyes there ALIVE i reload savees i go in and out finally i wait and she gets fixed i shot her in the citadel and she stood up unconshus dose that cause it anyways this should be put in bugs
- ...what? Pat:3 03:14, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
long story but just read it slowly you will understand it was on ps3 anyways this should be in bugs sh just went all ragdoll