Template talk:Navbox overviews FOS
The overview navboxes don't work very well with list articles on gamepedia, for those users who don't use adblock. They leave a big chunk of nothing driving the tables down. --Pseudon2 (talk) 07:33, 19 July 2015 (UTC)
- Ads ruin the entire layout of pretty much every single page. I can't really remember, but I think we tried contacting Curse about disabling ads, but I'm not sure they ever responded. If anything, I think it's worth to keep pestering them until they get rid of the layout ruining ads, or just move them to some other part of the page. Shadowrunner(stuff) 08:16, 19 July 2015 (UTC)
- There are no 'Fallout Shelter Characters' except Vault dweller (Fallout Shelter) and Legendary Vault dwellers.
- The only 'Fallout Shelter Creatures' are the Radroaches that appears during Vault (Fallout Shelter) failed rush incidents.
- I've placed my observations here, Forum:Fallout Shelter and Fallout 4 observations.--Ant2242 (talk) 10:43, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
- To clarify. The newly added navbox has too many red-links and I want to update it, however, I am not certain if those are placeholders, inaccuracies or mater of convention. If your observation lead you to conclusion that a creatures article (that would mostly include mentioned creature) is warranted start a stub, otherwise lets remove the link. Same goes for Items (I can't see it as anything but a one-liner stub) and 'Fallout Shelter Characters' link should be either renamed, redirected or removed. --Pseudon2 (talk) 14:51, 20 July 2015 (UTC)