Tenpenny Tower radio
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Tenpenny Tower radio was a radio station cut from the final edition of Fallout 3 at an unknown point in the game's development. Several lines of dialogue recorded for it still exist amongst the game files and can be accessed with the G.E.C.K.
DJ[edit | edit source]
The DJ for Tenpenny Tower radio is described in the script notes as someone "trying to sound like a radio celebrity."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Thank you for listening to Tenpenny Tower radio service. Brought to you by Allistair Tenpenny."
- "This is Tenpenny Tower radio!"
- "You're listening to Tenpenny Tower radio, the sound of progress!"
- "This is Tenpenny Tower radio, music and inspiring talk for forward thinking people."
- "And now it's time for another Tenpenny Truism."
- "And now a Tenpenny Truism."
- "This has been a Tenpenny Truism."
Tenpenny Truisms[edit | edit source]
Allistair Tenpenny recorded several proverbs and maxims for broadcast on Tenpenny Tower radio for a feature to be called "Tenpenny Truisms".
The Truisms[edit | edit source]
- "The poor man wishes for prosperity. The rich man makes his own."
- "We must turn our thoughts away from that which is imperfect and impure."
- "On that vast plain of dust we will raise new cities, and like the Phoenix spread the wings of new life and take flight!"
- "Never wonder for a moment if you are worthy of the benefits you possess. Rather wonder always if you have utilized them to their fullest."
- "All men were created equal. Not all men remain so."
- "The beggar must lay down his cup, for a man needs both hands to grasp the future."
- "Let us release our fears of the past into our hopes for the future!"
- "The poor man wonders why he is poor. The rich man knows why he is rich."
Notes[edit | edit source]