In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
It has the extended reach of a sledgehammer, but does less damage. Although not a highly damaging weapon, it has a rapid attack, so many blows can be landed quickly. The Break is probably best used against opponents who aren't armed with melee weapons themselves, as they will often block, stunning you for a few precious seconds. For this reason it's best to use V.A.T.S. attacks on other melee opponents.
- Pool cue, the common variant.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value|
- The Break is found on a pool table in the center of Paradise Falls next to the roasting brahmin near the entrance to Eulogy's Pad
- The weapon is not owned by any character and thus picking it up will not count as stealing.
- The Break may be picked up by Rory MacLaren or any of the other slaves in Paradise Falls if they are set free, as it is usually the first available weapon upon exiting the slave pen area. The slavers themselves may also pick up the weapon if disarmed in combat or if they do not have ammunition for their weapons. As a result, you may find it in the possession of one of these characters if there has been any fighting in Paradise Falls.
Behind the scenes
- The "break" is a billiards term, referring to the first shot of a game, in which the starting player "breaks" the triangular cluster in which the balls are set up.