The Chop Shop
Fallout 3 locations project
|For the Fallout 2 location, see chop shop.|
The Chop Shop
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Chop Shop has a desk with a terminal, operating tables, and several partitions to hide patients like Reilly. There is also a glass wall that traps two glowing ghouls, while still allowing observation.
Description[edit | edit source]
Glowing ones can be seen through the window in the Chop Shop and there is an inaccessible door that presumably leads to them, but there is no way to open it. PC players can reach the area using tcl command in the console. There is a very hard locked safe containing medical supplies, caps, and possibly a Stealth Boy, but they have to be stolen. Also, the terminal in the Chop Shop can be hacked, but appears to be broken, as clicking any of the links on the terminal does nothing.
It appears Dr. Barrows has been researching the ghoul condition. However, Nurse Graves seems to think that many ghouls would disagree with Doctor Barrows and think that this is how God intended them.
Related quest[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to kill the glowing ones with a flamer as the fire goes right through the glass windows.
- The Chop Shop will be full of ghouls suffering from the effects of modified FEV if you convince Griffon to sell the real aqua pura that has been poisoned with FEV. (Broken Steel).
- It is not possible to go to the room where the glowing ones are.
- Ethyl and Meat do not attack you if you use the console command to go through the glass or door.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Reilly - can be found unconscious here before completing the quest Reilly's Rangers. Waking her is one of several ways to begin the quest.
- Doctor Barrows
- Nurse Graves
- Ethyl - glowing one behind the glass
- Meat - glowing one behind the glass
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Chop Shop appears only in Fallout 3.