Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Crosshair is a location in Fallout 76.
One of the many raider camps scattered throughout the Savage Divide, the Crosshair was set up in a particularly remote corner of the woods, in a place that gives a sniper an excellent vantage point.
Points of interest
- This is a small camp up the mountains, surrounded by a makeshift wall, with a cooking station and two other workbenches within the perimeter.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the rusting human cage (turned sideways) at the back of the cave alcove, by a small light-blue cooler, near the tire and spikes.
- On wooden crates just left of the Armor Workbench, on the northeastern alcove part of the camp, just beyond the Radstag hanging pole.
- Potential magazines
- On the wood sheet atop the short lookout defensive platform with the chems, just inside and right of the entrance to the Raider camp.
- On the wood floor by the sleeping bag, near the Weapons Workbench, under the taller lookout tower, southeast end of the Raider camp.
- Potential power armor
- Alcove above the cooking station.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
The Crosshair appears in Fallout 76.