The Crosshair is a location in Fallout 76.
One of the many raider camps scattered throughout the Savage Divide, the Crosshair was set up in a particularly remote corner of the woods, in a place that gives a sniper an excellent vantage point.
Points of interest
- This is a small camp up the mountains, surrounded by a makeshift wall, with a cooking station and two other workbenches within the perimeter.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the rusting human cage (turned sideways) at the back of the cave alcove, by a small light-blue cooler, near the tire and spikes.
- On wooden crates just left of the Armor Workbench, on the northeastern alcove part of the camp, just beyond the Radstag hanging pole.
- Potential magazines
- On the wood sheet atop the short lookout defensive platform with the chems, just inside and right of the entrance to the Raider camp.
- On the wood floor by the sleeping bag, near the Weapons Workbench, under the taller lookout tower, southeast end of the Raider camp.
- Potential power armor
- Alcove above the cooking station.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
The Crosshair appears in Fallout 76.