The General's Steakhouse
The General's Steakhouse
The General's Steakhouse is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
One of the few fine-dining destinations in Appalachia, General's Steakhouse was one of the more popular destinations, even after the restaurant was forced to change its menu due to shortages of quality beef, the restaurants proprietor, Milo, did an expert job crafting a palette of 'down home Southern fare'. The one problem with the restaurant was the clientele, as it typically attracted pretentious RobCo employees from Watoga.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The steakhouse is a fairly large, if uncomplicated dungeon. Around the back, to the northwest, are the gardens where the Steakhouse cultivated its own herbs and vegetables, with a power armor spawn in the shed. Inside, the building has three floors and a rather simple layout. The steamer trunk is on the balcony overlooking the great dining hall in the western end of the building, with a second on the roof above the foyer.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential power armor
- A partial suit of power armor may spawn in the metal shack in the back yard by the crops.
- Potential magazine
- A random magazine may spawn on the clothes washer in the kitchen storage room.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Five-Star General: The note is on the front counter, pinned under the service bell.
- Goodbye: The holotape is on a desk inside the Administration office.
- Generals: The note is on a desk inside the Administration office.
- Gone scrounging: The holotape is on the metal shelf inside the locked coat check room behind the front counter.
- Defiance Mission Report: The note is on the rear table in the dining hall with the music stage.
- Recipe: Delbert's Bunless Cramburger: The note is on a counter inside the kitchen.
- Free Watoga!: Multiple copies of this note can be found in the kitchen storage pantry.
- Plans and Recipes
- A plan/recipe spawns on a corner counter inside the kitchen.
- A plan/recipe spawns on the wooden shelf next to the steamer trunk.
- A plan/recipe spawns on a wooden pallet on the roof, by the wooden platforms.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The General's Steakhouse appears in Fallout 76.