As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
While tracking down Wolf and Calvin, the dwellers found a transmission on Wolf's terminal that warned him about two officers investigating the case of Calvin van Lowe. They were last reported on the East side of Lewisburg. What happened to them?
- The first step is finding the patrol car used by the officers. It's located on the east side of Lewisburg, parked under a collapsed streetlight. The item that will advance the quest is located in the duffel bag: Klein's Notes, Part 1. Listen to it.
- The cops were investigating the yellow house with the pink flamingo in the front. Go around it and you'll find what remains of Officers Klein and Sidney in the back, gunned down by wolf. Klein's Notes, Part 2 is also there by them. The note the players need to advance the quest is in the cooler by the grill, Wolf's Check-in #64. Collecting it will point to the late Bo-Peep's monitoring station, located on the roof of the building across the street from Van Lowe Taxidermy. In the leather bag by the greenhouse is a Spare Operative Keycard and Further Instructions. The trail leads right back into the Taxidermy shop, into the basement. Read the note from Mom to learn what you need to crack the case and:
- Set the General Atomics dryer to Low Heat.
- Set the General Atomics washing machine to delicates.
- Press the Laundry Day pin on the calendar on the wall.
- Enter the secret area and look around for clues:
- To complete the quest, access the assembly terminal and listen to the holotape it dispenses from the reprogramming logs (the last one), the access the platform and look through Status Reports. Calvin was killed by the "sheepsquatch" - in reality a modified Assaultron with a custom stealth field - and Wolf had to start recovery operations at the Garrahan Estate. Downloading coordinates completes the quest.