Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The 13th floor of The Tops is where Benny and the wealthiest casino patrons own suites.
The entire floor is connected by a single hallways laid with a red carpet. At each end is a small snack station with vending machines. Suites are spaced out along the corridor, with the large High Roller's suite located at the eastern end. It features its own living room, bedroom, and bathroom. It requires the High Roller's suite key, awarded for winning 7,500 caps in the casino and safe storage.
Benny's suite is located in the center and connects to a secret room via a demolished wardrobe wall. It holds the workshop where Yes Man was conceived by Benny and Emily Ortal. Beyond it lies a tiled, secret corridor that features a high speed elevator connecting to Vault 21, giving Benny a way to easily leave the Strip unnoticed or flee it, should it become necessary.
The sub-basement that connects to the Vault is not accessible under normal circumstances. However, the player can trick the game into unlocking the elevator by triggering Benny's flight (any method works, though talking him into going to the Presidential suite and forgiving him works best) and killing him or reaching the elevator before he does.
- Salesman Weekly: Next to Benny's bed, on the shelves.
- Lad's Life: Above the fireplace in Benny's suite.
- Locksmith's Reader: On the drill table in Benny's secret workshop.
- Programmer's Digest: In the room, two doors down from the elevator.
- Salesman Weekly: On a dresser inside the suite opposite the elevator.
- Lad's Life: On the fireplace in the High Roller suite.
- There are six locked doors on this floor, making it an excellent spot for lockpicking doors for the No Tumbler Fumbler achievement. The Chairmen will not turn hostile, as the doors are not marked owned.
The 13th floor appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.