The Vault:MSG Wikification Drive
|This is the home page of a Vault project. A project is a collaboration of editors improving articles and other content related to a particular subject. For more information, see The Vault:Projects.|
This project has been completed and is no longer active.
Here's an example of a properly wikified page.
|Milestones||1000 left||800 left||600 left||555 left (halfway there!)||400 left||200 left||100 left||Done!|
To wikify all pages in the wikify category.
As of 15th September 2009 there are 0 such files. It took us just 33 days to complete the project!
- Be sure to link as many relevant articles on the wiki as possible.
- Be sure to link to each keyword once, on its first occurence. You can also sometimes link to it the second time, if another occurence is more relevant to the keyword than the first, and also in the tell-me-about keyword list. But don't overlink.
- Make sure the links point to the article or a single redirect.
- Some of the files have problems with encoding. Please fix them is possible. The most commonly broken characters are apostrophe (') and ellipsis (…).
- Make sure that there is a link from the dialogue file to the character article and vice versa. The character infoboxes have a parameter called
dialoguefor linking to the dialogue file of said character.
- Remove the wikify tag only when the wikification is complete.
- While wikifying, it's also a good idea to see if the dialogue file has any bits of information that haven't been added to the relevant article yet and then add them.