The Whitespring is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Built in 1858 and named for a natural sulphur spring on the grounds,. The Whitespring was famous for its southern style and sulfur springs. The Whitespring Resort had a long history of business with the federal government and counted sitting US presidents among its guests. Under great financial strain before the war, The Whitespring was forced to sell much of its surrounding land and replace the resort staff with more cost-effective robots.
The financial troubles also made it particularly vulnerable to the machinations of Thomas Eckhart, who funded the creation of the Whitespring Congressional Bunker beneath the resort, a massive, automated facility to be used as shelter by members of the Enclave.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Whitespring is a vast area unto itself, surrounded by a fence patrolled by an army of combat robots. The resort itself is almost pristine in its condition with the robotic staff taking every measure necessary to ensure it is maintained, though outlying buildings like the golf club are in a state of advanced disrepair.
- The most important part of the Whitespring, apart from the resort, of course, is the aforementioned bunker, located just to the southeast of the main building.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Whitespring appears in Fallout 76.