As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Throwing knife (Fallout)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
|For an overview of throwing knives throughout the Fallout series, see Throwing knife.|
A knife, balanced specifically for throwing. Made of titanium, and laser sharpened.”
The throwing knife has the distinction of possessing the longest range of any thrown weapon; however, it doesn't deal a significant amount of damage.
- Your character's starting load-out will include with 2 if you selected Throwing as a tag skill.
- The Hub Underground, found on Decker's corpse or on the floor if he previously threw them.
- Can be found on several Khans in their base.
- Klamath Downtown, on a bookcase in one of the houses.
- Modoc, can be found on a bookcase.
- Yakuza Random Encounter, often carried by Yakuza.
- Can be found on several merchants.
- Can be found in certain locations around Klamath.