As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Thug may refer to:
Cleanup (Descriptions and Missing Characters)
To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
- Hub thug - these two thugs, Justin and Chad, are Vance's bodyguards in Fallout.
- Thug - these three thugs are the entourage of Chris Avellone in Fallout.
- Thug - Joey's ...... in Fallout 2.
- Freeside thug - these violent bandits prey, or attempt to prey, upon travelers going to and fro in Freeside in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Van Graff thug - these thugs are the Van Graff family's foot soldiers in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Omerta thug - these thugs are the Omertas' foot soldiers in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thug - these thugs are Andy Scabb's gang members in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thug - these former NCR troopers are Layla's companions in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Westside thug - cut characters that were to spawn outside the North cistern in Fallout: New Vegas.
- TestThug - ..... Fallout: New Vegas.
- Crimson Caravan thug - ..... in Van Buren.
- 215 thug - 10 members of the 215 Rail Line Powder Gang in Van Buren.
- THUG.MSG - the dialogue file for Justin and Chad, Vance's two bodyguards in Fallout.
- Freeside bait thug's dialogue - ..... Fallout: New Vegas
- Merciful Thug - a Fallout: New Vegas reputation
- Westside thug's dialogue - a cut content dialogue file in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Crimson Caravans Thug dialogue file - ..... Van Buren.