In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Thug may refer to:
Cleanup (Descriptions and Missing Characters)
To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
- Hub thug - these two thugs, Justin and Chad, are Vance's bodyguards in Fallout.
- Thug - these three thugs are the entourage of Chris Avellone in Fallout.
- Thug - Joey's ...... in Fallout 2.
- Freeside thug - these violent bandits prey, or attempt to prey, upon travelers going to and fro in Freeside in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Van Graff thug - these thugs are the Van Graff family's foot soldiers in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Omerta thug - these thugs are the Omertas' foot soldiers in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thug - these thugs are Andy Scabb's gang members in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Thug - these former NCR troopers are Layla's companions in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Westside thug - cut characters that were to spawn outside the North cistern in Fallout: New Vegas.
- TestThug - ..... Fallout: New Vegas.
- Crimson Caravan thug - ..... in Van Buren.
- 215 thug - 10 members of the 215 Rail Line Powder Gang in Van Buren.
- THUG.MSG - the dialogue file for Justin and Chad, Vance's two bodyguards in Fallout.
- Freeside bait thug's dialogue - ..... Fallout: New Vegas
- Merciful Thug - a Fallout: New Vegas reputation
- Westside thug's dialogue - a cut content dialogue file in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Crimson Caravans Thug dialogue file - ..... Van Buren.