The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
I don't know what you did to pull runner duty to a post this far out in the wasteland, but you have my sympathies.”— Tilden commenting on meeting the Courier as a NCR runner., Fallout: New Vegas
Tilden is the communications officer at Ranger station Bravo. Despite their communications with Camp Golf their reports of supply issues are being intentionally ignored. Instead of the extra water they requested they are receiving more ammunition than they can use. He believes that Camp Guardian is still active and only experiencing radio troubles.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Return to Sender: As comm officer, Tilden receives the updated codes.
|Ranger casual outfit|
|.357 Magnum revolver|
Drops on death
- "I don't know what you did to pull runner duty to a post this far out in the wasteland, but you have my sympathies." (Commenting on meeting the Courier as an NCR runner.)
- "If you're here to sell something, we don't want any." (Commenting on meeting a stranger in his very remote station.)
Tilden appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Sergeant Reyes sent me here. I've got a security update for your radio."
Tilden: "No problem. Hey, do me a favor when you get back to Reyes and tell her that we don't need any more damn ammo. Wouldn't mind more water, though."
- The Courier: "Why don't you use your radio to fix your supply situation?"
Tilden: "You think I haven't tried? Every time I do, Camp Golf acknowledges the situation. And soon after that, more ammo."
- The Courier: "How are your water supplies right now?"
Tilden: "We're not going to die of thirst any time soon, but I'd rather have too much than not enough."
- The Courier: "What was that about the surplus ammo?"
Tilden: "We keep getting deliveries of ammunition for some reason. I don't mind target practice, but there isn't all that much to shoot at out here."
- The Courier: "What do you do out here?"
Tilden: "This is the frontier of NCR territory, and we're the first line of defense. You won't find much in the way of civilization east of here. South of here is Camp Guardian, but they've been having radio trouble so they've been silent for awhile now."