Time bomb, high yield (Mad Bomber) (GRA)
Time bomb, high yield (Mad Bomber)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The high yield time bomb is a more powerful version of the improvised Explosives weapon. It is a placed explosive and as such, cannot be used in V.A.T.S. Unlike a proximity mine, once activated it will automatically detonate after 15 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Note: this item is also craftable via a dialogue option with Veronica, or with ED-E (with at least 1 rank of the Camarader-E perk).
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Time bomb, the standard variant
Locations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it takes 6 pieces of dynamite to make the time bomb, it only uses 5 in it's model. The same model used for the standard variant.
- This variant of time bomb is unaffected by the Cowboy perk, unlike the regular variant which is affected.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- cowboy perk, despite the fact that the basic variant of this weapon is. This weapon is not affected by the