This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
|For the weapon in Fallout: New Vegas, see Time bomb.|
Auto-calc stats, PC Level Mult
She didn't, you know, do anything to me while I was out? Did she?”— Timebomb talking about Bittercup.
Background[edit | edit source]
Timebomb came from Little Lamplight, like everyone else in Big Town. He suffered heavy injuries in the last mutant attack, which also took Red and Shorty away. Timebomb was placed in the town's clinic, though there is little hope for him due to the town's only doctor missing. His name is all the more appropriate, although it was originally given to him due to his sudden mood swings, periods of calm punctuated by explosions of emotion and big disturbances.
Curiously, it seems Bittercup took advantage of Timebomb while he was unconscious. She mentions having a relationship with the man, though the latter does not recall it. Conclusions... Unpleasant.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
- Timebomb can be healed with a Medicine of 40.
- If it is lower than that, he can only be euthanized. This option will always be present.
- If you pass a speech challenge for a reward after healing him, Timebomb will give you 5 bottle caps.
- If Timebomb lives to see the conclusion of Big Town's big quest, he gives a big reward: the lucky 8 ball.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Wasteland settler outfit|
|Smith & Wesson .32 pistol|
Drops on death
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The script governing the festive spirit in Big Town once the supermutants are defeated fires regardless of Timebomb's state, making him temporarily stand up, clap, and wave, before returning to his normal state.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Timebomb appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.100: "Timebomb
Currently drugged and laid out in the operating room of Red's clinic, Timebomb was severely wounded during the last Super Mutant attack, when Red and Shorty were kidnapped. He is known as Timebomb due to his mood swings; he has prolonged periods of calm before instigating big disturbances."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)