Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Timmy, seen in color
<sobbing> But I don't wanna go away... I don't wanna leave my mommy and daddy...”
Timmy Neusbaum is one of the residents of Vault 112. He can be met in the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Timmy came with his parents to Vault 112 and has been in a tranquility lounger for more than 200 years. As Braun said, if the tranquility lounger was to be disabled, he and other residents would lose their "life support", and die almost instantly.
Inside the simulation, Timmy is saving up for a sparkling new Red Racer Tricycle, just like the one Betty has, but won’t let him play on. As Mommy told him: “if life gives you lemons, make lemonade!” Timmy took her advice literally. Then he’ll show Betty; perhaps then she won’t make him cry this time. In reality, like the other inhabitants of Vault 112, he is trapped in the Tranquility Lane simulation by Stanislaus Braun. His lounger's monitor indicates he is content and calm, and stress levels are nominal.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Tranquility Lane: The first task Betty gives the Lone Wanderer is to make Timmy cry.
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
- When the Lone Wanderer has made Timmy cry successfully and reports back to Betty, Timmy disappears and is turned into a lawn gnome on the Neusbuam's porch.
- If the failsafe is used without upsetting Timmy, he simply disappears.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Pre-War Kid's Outfit|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When the Lone Wanderer looks in Timmy's lounger, he uses the same adult male model used by the other male Vault 112 residents.
- It is impossible to kill Timmy before the Pint-Sized Slasher optional portion of the quest. The Lone Wanderer cannot fight him unarmed as he will eventually win. If the Lone Wanderer gets a weapon beforehand he disappears until it is taken from the Lone Wanderer.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Timmy Neusbaum appears only in Fallout 3.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.100: "Timmy Neusbaum
Timmy is saving up for a sparkling new Red Racer Tricycle, just like the one Betty has, but won't let him play on. As Mommy told him: "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" Timmy took her advice literally. Then he'll show Betty; perhaps then she won't make him cry this time."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Lounger monitor: "DISPLAY RESIDENT STATUS
Pulse: 112 bpm
BP: 130/90 mmHg
Temp: 98.9 F
Respiratory Rate: 22/min
DISPLAY RESIDENT STRESS LEVEL
Stress Level: Nominal"