To the Mattresses
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
To the Mattresses
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
With the Institute dealt with, the Railroad has reevaluated its priorities. Now it can finally tackle the third-biggest threat to synths, after the Institute and the Brotherhood: The L&L Gang. A loosely affiliated group of raiders, the L&L "distinguish" themselves with a particular sadistic pleasure in finding and executing synths. The Railroad lost more synths to them over the years than to the Coursers and now the Sole Survivor can finally bring their brand of justice to them. The goal is to make the Commonwealth safer, especially for synths, both by destroying the L&Ls and discouraging raiders from associating.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- This is a six-part quest. In each part, the player eliminates of the underbosses of the gang, culminating in an assault on their headquarters and taking out the leader. This is considered a radiant quest, which means the location for each quest is randomly selected from a list of potential targets.
- The kill list includes:
- Lucky Tatum, one of the L&L's big dogs.
- Big Maude, responsible for killing three synths.
- Stevie Buchanan, "negotiating" a merger with another gang, trying to drum up allies. He's a target primarily to cripple L&L recruitment.
- Tammy Mac, who killed a runner with a synth, torturing them to death to send a message.
- Bruiser, public enemy number one for The Railroad. At this point, the L&L have caught wind of the Railroad's campaign of retribution and is trying to go to the ground.
- Captain Sally, the head of the L&Ls, whose locations is revealed after the Railroad interrogated some very spooked raiders.