As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Todd (Fallout: New Vegas)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
NCR, no better than common thieves. Where do they get off stealing our armor?”
Paladin Todd is an envoy sent by the Brotherhood of Steel to sign a truce with the New California Republic. He can be found arguing with Colonel Cassandra Moore about NCR's use of the power armor procured during the Brotherhood War, eventually succeeding in convincing her to hand over the salvaged power armor.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
Effects of the players actions
If the player offers a truce to solving the Brotherhood War during For The Republic, Part 2, he will appear the next time the player enters the Hoover Dam Power Plant after brokering a truce between the Brotherhood and NCR.
If the player has a Speech skill of 40 or higher they can convince Todd to allow the NCR to continue using the armor during the Hoover Dam battle. Alternatively, the player can convince Moore to voluntarily give up the armor with a Speech skill of 60 or greater, or simply leave the immediate area, which will cause Moore to give an order to "shut Todd up."
|T-45d power armor|
T-45d power helmet
Drops on death
- Unlike most Brotherhood of Steel Paladins in the Mojave Wasteland, who are equipped with Brotherhood T-51b power armor, Todd is equipped with the inferior Brotherhood T-45d power armor.
- "NCR, no better than common thieves. Where do they get off stealing our armor?"
- "This is unacceptable, we demand the immediate return of our power armor."
- "It is not your armor, that power armor is property of the Brotherhood of Steel and you have no right to claim it as your own."
- Regardless of how (or if) the player intervenes in Todd's "negotiation" with Colonel Moore regarding the salvaged power armor, NCR Heavy Troopers will still appear in the Hoover Dam battle.
- Despite being a member of the Brotherhood of Steel, Todd uses the generic NCR Trooper dialogue set if spoken to. Killing him also results in NCR infamy and no effect to Brotherhood of Steel fame.
Todd appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "The NCR is currently looking to destroy you."
Nolan McNamara: "I suppose it was only a matter of time. I wonder if, given the NCR's current situation, they would consider a truce of sorts? We've given up our claim to HELIOS, and we don't have any interest in claiming Hoover Dam, so our ambitions are not at crossed purposes. Perhaps it's time for a new strategy. Go to the NCR commander and tell her the Brotherhood is willing to put aside our enmity for the time being. Further, tell her that we are willing to send troops to aid in their coming defense of the Dam. My guess is they're in no position to refuse."
(Nolan McNamara's dialogue)
- The Courier: "Tell me about the heavy troopers."
Hanlon: "They have the best equipment the NCR can get its hands on, power armor salvaged from our war with the Brotherhood. Techs strip out the joint servos so you don't need special training to wear it. It feels like you're carrying a Brahmin on your back, but it can take a heck of a lot of punishment."