We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The tomahawk is a thrown weapon. It is a makeshift weapon, made from two railway spikes secured to a piece of PVC pipe with electrical cable and a bungee cord with feathers, paint, and beads for decoration.
- Tomahawks can be found on the corpses of the White Legs.
- Joshua Graham can sometimes sells these.
- Gun Runners and other vendors will sell these after you have left Zion National Park.
- When heading west from Red Rapids Docks there is a skeleton with one in its back.
- East of Ranger Substation Osprey, on a ledge near the river is a skeleton with one in its back and binoculars nearby.
- Sometimes sold by Chet in Goodsprings.
- On the roof of the Zion Ranger Station there is a skeleton with a tomahawk embedded in its skull.
- Sold by the Alexander beneath the overpass at the 188 trading post. There can be at least 7 in his inventory.
- Sold occasionally by Michelle Kerr at the 188 trading post.
- Similar to the throwing spear, this weapon will stick in the ground, walls, etc., but cannot be retrieved after being thrown.
- If the player is hit by a tomahawk, it is visibly sticking out of them in third-person. However, after approximately 5 seconds, it will disappear.
- throwing spear. When holding more than 30 tomahawks, it will show that you only have a small amount. However, if you drop the small amount, it will then say you have 30, much like the
- In first person you will not have a tomahawk visible in your hand, but if you throw one, you will still have the same amount, effectively creating an infinite number of tomahawks.