In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The tomahawk is a thrown weapon. It is a makeshift weapon, made from two railway spikes secured to a piece of PVC pipe with electrical cable and a bungee cord with feathers, paint, and beads for decoration.
- Tomahawks can be found on the corpses of the White Legs.
- Joshua Graham can sometimes sells these.
- Gun Runners and other vendors will sell these after you have left Zion National Park.
- When heading west from Red Rapids Docks there is a skeleton with one in its back.
- East of Ranger Substation Osprey, on a ledge near the river is a skeleton with one in its back and binoculars nearby.
- Sometimes sold by Chet in Goodsprings.
- On the roof of the Zion Ranger Station there is a skeleton with a tomahawk embedded in its skull.
- Sold by the Alexander beneath the overpass at the 188 trading post. There can be at least 7 in his inventory.
- Sold occasionally by Michelle Kerr at the 188 trading post.
- Similar to the throwing spear, this weapon will stick in the ground, walls, etc., but cannot be retrieved after being thrown.
- If the player is hit by a tomahawk, it is visibly sticking out of them in third-person. However, after approximately 5 seconds, it will disappear.
- throwing spear. When holding more than 30 tomahawks, it will show that you only have a small amount. However, if you drop the small amount, it will then say you have 30, much like the
- In first person you will not have a tomahawk visible in your hand, but if you throw one, you will still have the same amount, effectively creating an infinite number of tomahawks.