Francis and Ton
I hear you're pretty tough. But tough don't impress Ton. You got something to say or you wanna get it on? Let's do it!”
A huge ganger in the employ of the cult, Ton is an egotistical character who makes a variety of claims, the most ridiculous of which is that he weighs one ton (thus the name) and that he was evolved by FEV into the Master's most accomplished warrior. Sifting through his lies and fabrications, it's rather evident that he's just a raider (formerly of the Dead dog gang), who got lucky and survived one of the stages of initiation into the higher echelons of the Cathedral ranks.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- Ton will use a lot of very poor pickup lines on female player characters.
- "Hello, miss. I am Ton, 2,000 pounds of the Master's toughest fighter. I have also been evolved by the FEV into something that you need to check out. Let's get it on, baby."
- "Hello. I've been evolved by the FEV so that anyone that annoys me dies. Stop annoying me, little man."
- "These people, these zombies, weren't always like this. I could even stand a few of them. Then they got converted. Some of them came out like this. Some of them didn't come out at all. Ton doesn't like it, but these people pay Ton well."
|Leather armor (not lootable)|
132 bottle cap
Drops on death
Behind the scenes
- As his dialogue file shows, Ton was originally named Barracus.
Ton appears only in Fallout.