The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
"Fuck off, ass-breath!" You've already heard my spiel - you really gotta go see Hadrian!”
The Tops promoter is a man working for The Tops casino in Fallout: New Vegas.
The Tops promoter stands outside the Tops casino. Despite his name, he doesn't promote anything until you recruit Hadrian for the Talent Pool quest. This is the only act he'll talk about and the only time he'll converse with the player. The dialogue consists of insulting the player, then bragging about how it was his idea to do so to promote an insult comic. His outfit also changes every time the player enters a gate on the Strip.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Pre-War outfit or|
Reading glasses or
Drops on death
- There are several versions of Tops promoter. There are two with voiced dialogue, the one seen in-game has dialogue for Hadrian and Billy Knight, but because of a dialogue value oversights, will only ever say his lines for Hadrian. Naturally, the cut Tops promoter has dialogue for the Lonesome Drifter and Bruce Isaac and was at one point meant to spawn after recruiting them, but for one reason or another, his ref spawn will never spawn him.
- There are also two "blank" Tops promoters that have no dialogue assigned or placed ref spawns.
- ""Fuck off, ass-breath!" You've already heard my spiel - you really gotta go see Hadrian!"
- ""Hey, asshole!" Everyone loves a good insult, am I right? So you'll love Hadrian, LIVE at the Aces Theater!"
- "[Get away from me.] No need to be rude, pal. Just trying to bring the joy of entertainment into your life!"
- "[What sort of show are you talking about?] Hadrian, the insult comic! "Did I stutter, fucktard?See, I'm using insults to promote the act. That was my idea! One-liners! The epi-tome of comedy! Little nuggets of hilarity irresistibly bringing forth laughter! You know, like "is that your face, or is a bowl of puke stuck in your collar?" I tell you, you gotta see this show!"
- "[Where do I find the Aces Theater?] At the coolest, hippest, swinging-est joint on the Strip, that's where! The Tops, baby - don't miss it!"
The Tops promoter appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.