Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Actual Torr's proto image.
Bugmen take moo-moos at night. Torr scared! Hep Torr? (Well, as I said, they are nocturnal in their feeding habits. I sure could use some assistance in guarding the brahmin. Will you kill any bugmen that you see near the brahmin?)”— Torr
Torr Buckner is a resident of Klamath in Fallout 2.
Background[edit | edit source]
A very large man covered in dust with a small smile and a blank look on his face, Torr is the mentally challenged member of the Buckner family. He is uncannily strong, however, and is used by his siblings for all sorts of menial work. As far as particulars go, he guards the brahmin. His low Intelligence makes him a likely victim for cattle rustlers, for example, the Dunton brothers.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Guard the brahmin.: Torr says that "bugmen" are killing his brahmin at night. He wants you guard them when he's sleeping.
- Rescue Torr.: Torr wandered off and is now being held hostage by a Mr. Handy.
- Rustle the brahmin.: Torr will want you to guard his brahmin; this is a perfect opportunity to take them.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- He seems nothing more than a dull-witted simpleton to a normal Intelligence character, however, if you have less than 4 Intelligence both you and Torr's simplistic babble will be humorously "translated" into a highly articulate and verbose conversation.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|2 Meat jerkys|
Drops on death
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A low Intelligence character having a conversation with Torr
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The actual proto for Torr uses that of a Caucasian male with yellowish clothes and brown scarf, rather than that of a tribal. This is because the proto used on the Klamath map is that for a villager (003), rather than Torr (099).
- In the quote from Torr above, the first time he says "brahmin" in the game is misspelled "grahmin".
- If you engage in combat with the locals they may say, "You are stupider than Torr."
- When clicking on Torr, he may sometimes say "Zugzug". This is a small reference to Warcraft, as "Zugzug" is a word in the Orcish language.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Torr Buckner appears only in Fallout 2.