Torrance House is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Once the childhood home of Brody Torrance, before he became a raider, this grand mansion is now a ruined derelict, slowly falling apart in the woods overlooking Lake Summersville.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The area has two parts: The mansion and the maze. The mansion's interior is blocked off, save for a single corridor leading to a ruined study turned into a storeroom with a magazine spawn in the corner. The scaffolding outside grants access to the roof, which contains another magazine spawn and a bobblehead, as well as six wooden blocks that spell out RedRum. There are two skeletons in an embrace next to blocks that spell out ''Hubba hubba''.
- The hedge maze contains a trunk and two safes scattered around, with another bobblehead spawn in the extreme western corner.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bobblehead (2): On the roof, eastern corner, and the maze, western corner.
- Magazines (2): In the mansion's single chamber and on the roof, western corner.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Torrance House appears in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- A two-part reference to The Shining with both the blocks that spell out REDRUM and a skeleton of a man with a fire axe hidden inside the hedge maze.