In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Torrance House is a location in Fallout 76.
Once the childhood home of Brody Torrance, before he became a raider, this grand mansion is now a ruined derelict, slowly falling apart in the woods overlooking Lake Summersville.
Points of interest
- The area has two parts: The mansion and the maze. The mansion's interior is blocked off, save for a single corridor leading to a ruined study turned into a storeroom with a magazine spawn in the corner. The scaffolding outside grants access to the roof, which contains another magazine spawn and a bobblehead, as well as six wooden blocks that spell out RedRum. There are two skeletons in an embrace next to blocks that spell out ''Hubba hubba''.
- The hedge maze contains a trunk and two safes scattered around, with another bobblehead spawn in the extreme western corner.
- Bobblehead (2): On the roof, eastern corner, and the maze, western corner.
- Magazines (2): In the mansion's single chamber and on the roof, western corner.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Torrance House appears in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
- A two-part reference to The Shining with both the blocks that spell out REDRUM and a skeleton of a man with a fire axe hidden inside the hedge maze.