|For the runaway slave, see Alejandra Torres.|
Our patrols are always bringing more stuff in. Take a look.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Torres is a hard working, no-nonsense woman focused on her work as a quartermaster. She is short, terse, and doesn't like problems like missing weapons.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 515-4135|
Sells: Ammunition, armor, weapons. Restocks every four days.
|This character starts quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Pistol Packing: Knight Torres asks the player that a laser pistol has come up missing and tasks them with finding it.
Merchant inventory[edit | edit source]
Note: weapons are only shown if they are new additions according to level. In the case of level 4, weapons listed are all the beginning weapons available in her inventory.
Level 4[edit | edit source]
Weapons: 12.7mm submachine gun, anti-materiel rifle, ballistic fist, caravan shotgun, displacer glove, Fat Man, Hunting rifle, Laser rifle, Marksman carbine, minigun, urban plasma rifle, riot shotgun, service rifle, super sledge, thermic lance, varmint rifle.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Gauss rifle or Tri-beam laser rifle
|Hidden Valley depot key|
Drained microfusion cells
Drops on death
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Torres may move away from the counter, precluding interaction.
- Torres' inventory will not automatically refresh every three days, but instead only refreshes three days after the player last visited the second level of the Brotherhood of Steel bunker. Torres' inventory will remain the same if the player should re-enter the facility before three in-game days have passed since they last entered.
- Eyesight to the Blind or Tend to Your Business is only added once, and will disappear once Torres' inventory resets. The expanded inventory which Torres will sell to the player upon completion of either
- Torres respawns if killed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Torres appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.