The medical kit on the table, lunchboxes are in the store
- Go to the general store and find all five Li'l Scout lunchboxes: two are on the far end of the counter; one is in the stacked cardboard boxes on the left side of the store; one is on the bottom of the cupboard in the back of the store; and one is inside an average locked desk (the key is inside a toolbox or the cash register).
- Go to the Zion Ranger Station and find the medical supply kit in the back room.
|10||Search the Zion Ranger Station for a medical supply kit.|
|20||Find turpentine for the medical supply kit.|
|30||Find duct tape for the medical supply kit.|
|35||Salvage the medical supply kit at a campfire.|
|40||Optional: Find whiskey, vodka, or Scotch to sterilize the medical supply kit.|
|50||Search the Zion General Store for five Li'l Scout lunchboxes.|
|55||Find the key to the desk in the Zion General Store.|
- All of the items required to fix the medical kit can be found within the general store. The items necessary to fix the medical kit will not spawn until the quest is given by Joshua Graham.
Behind the scenes
- A tourist trap is an establishment, or a group of establishments, that were created with the aim of attracting tourists for their money. Tourist traps will typically provide services, entertainment, food, souvenirs and other poor quality products for tourists to purchase at inflated prices.
- You may not be able to find one of the lunchboxes needed to complete the quest. The cabinet it is stored in may have spawned closed and inaccessible instead of broken and open.