Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A hunting party has gone missing from Harpers Ferry before the town's destruction by the scorchbeasts. Although long dead, the dwellers can locate the remains of the party to figure out what happened to them - and find loot.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Finding a note covering the disappearance of the search party at either the Ferry or Morgantown Airport, players need to head over to the stretch of wilderness north of Valley Galleria, on the other side fo the river, or east of Tanagra Town. They're looking for a Mr Gutsy.
- Once they find it, near the remains of Jacqueline Murphy and Courtney Kelly (check the latter's body for Courtney's Note), they have to speak to Hardball, a Mr. Gutsy. It will conscript them into Free states service and send them to either Harpers Ferry or Valley Galleria to find a Signal Booster.
- Head to Camp Venture and use the terminal on the helipad up behind the Brotherhood compound to summon a Cargobot. Then the player has to attach the Signal Booster. The Cargobot will depart automatically.
- Listen to the Distress Beacon radio station and follow the signal. The signal's stronger the closer the player is to its source.
- The distress beacon that emits it is near the power transmission tower in the center of a triangle composed of the Southern Belle Motel, the Abandoned waste dump, and Haven Church along Route 65. Randy Calloway lies at the foot of the tower east of the route.
- The player has to loot Randy's Holotape from his body and listen to it, then do the same with Nari Samir's Nari's Holotape near the car hulk on the other side of the tower. Other important loot includes the Dyer Chemical ID and prototype hazmat suit in Samir's backpack.
- The final leg of the journey is at Dyer Chemical. Lucy can be found by entering the hatch on the pipes at the western side of the tower, which lead to the sewer beneath the facility. The player simply has to find and loot Lucy's Holotape from her body in the control center.