Train tunnel (Fallout 3)
(Redirected from Train Tunnel (Fallout 3))
Fallout 3 locations project
|This page is about the location that appears in the Fallout 3 add-on The Pitt. For the unmarked location that appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see Train Tunnel.|
A small camp with a slave pen and living quarters of the slavers.
- If the player attempts to go down the tunnel on foot, a message will appear stating that the tunnel leads into darkness and he/she cannot continue.
- If you choose to not get an outfit and just pass by the slavers, Werhner will automatically appear inside the Tunnel, without conflicting with the slavers. You may still obtain a slave outfit at the end of the bridge on your way to the front gate when 3 escaping slaves get blown up by frag mines.
- If you have cleared out Paradise Falls by killing all the slavers, Ramsey will recognize you after speaking to you and will immediately become hostile along with the rest of the slavers. He probably heard the news from Galaxy News Radio.
- There is no time delay in traveling the 249 miles to The Pitt.
- The footlocker in the lean-to next to the slave pen near the train tunnel will disappear after The Pitt's questline; do not store your items there prior to starting the quest or you will lose all of them.
- The Enclave set up many camps near this location, so look out when using it as a fast travel drop off point to visit undiscovered locations nearby.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.522: "Ramsey has been building this staging ground for ferrying slaves to and from The Pitt for a few weeks, and he's pleased with the progress he and his albino brethren have achieved. Although not violent, the Slavers will attack if provoked or if you attempt to unlock or enter the Slave Pen, which is surrounded by scattered shacks. Adjacent to the camp is the Train Tunnel. Once you are properly attired, you can trek to The Pitt. When you complete this quest, you are free to move to and from The Pitt from this location."