Fallout 3 locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
The trash heap is an outdoor area which consists of cars, barrels, wooden boards, and other discarded items piled on top of one another and overgrown with wild grass. The pile radiates up to 9 rads/second and contains various loot scattered among the debris.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Mini nuke - in an open safe next to bed frame on top of heap, along with 4 pre-War money and loose caps.
- 2 ammunition boxes near the open safe and bed frame.
- 2 locked safes with random loot.
- 2 first aid boxes - There is one near each of the locked safes on the north and south side of mound. The one on the north is harder to find it is obscured by ground cover.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Among the trash are several barrels full of radioactive waste, so Rad-X or RadAway may be useful here.
- Just north is Survey Site #1, one of the excavated muck holes that are part of the quest An Antique Land.