In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Treehouse Village is a location in Fallout 76.
Built high up in the trees to avoid the swamp and the creeping strangler vines that slowly throttled the Mire, this iconic settlement grew out of a simple treehouse discovered by Lorne and his daughter, Darlene, on September 19, 2081. After disposing of the raiders that were pursuing them, Lorne reached out to Gavin MCullough if he wanted to join them in expanding the platform two days later. Luckily for both of them, the master carpenter was willing to lend a hand. Work proceeded rapidly and within a month, they expanded the treehouse into a village. Gavin designed a way to use other nearby trees to build a series of interconnected platforms. It was a clever design - everyone would have their own platform with living quarters and a roof over their heads. Close to each other, but each group would still have some privacy. However, it became apparent that the dreams of living in a treehouse were just that - dreams. Repeated attacks by raiders finally claimed the life of Darlene on November 19, 2081, leading the group to abandon the village they just created. Lorne booby-trapped the platform and moved on, realizing that since raiders knew where the village was, it was a matter of time until one of them decided to hit them in force.
Points of interest
- Located off the ground, the village is spread across over a dozen platforms connected by walkways. The platforms are made from a variety of materials and built as the terrain permitted. The central part of the village is a large shack with a cooking station and tinker's workbench, connected directly with a platform that housed the pantry and the main kitchen. From there, denizens could reach the northern platforms, which includes one that hosted the living quarters and another jutting out northwards.
- The southern side includes several smaller platforms, including one that houses the secondary kitchen, bar, and housing for families - bona fide mansions up in the branches.
- Power armor
- Northern large platform, with the living quarters.
- In the fridge, on the Bar platform, east side of the village.
- Behind the support post, near the sleeping bag and dark red sofa, in the platform shack with the two birdhouses in it.
- Behind the metal crate with the ammo crate on top of it, near the blue rocket ship rug, in the plane wing platform, north west side of the village.
- On the car seat by the orange tool box, near the two shopping carts, on the connecting junction platform with the red barrel on it.
- On the wood sheet floor with the fallen mannequin and metal tub lid, on the outside balcony with the red barrel and gray couch, outside the dining platform shack (near the small generator) with the table and yellow barbecue, and the doorless fridge.
- On or near the corner of the dark red couch, on the outside balcony with the wood barrel and small generator, attached to the eastern edge of the living room platform, close to a small (inaccessible) distillery.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Treehouse Village appears in Fallout 76.