Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!

Trinity Plaza

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Trinity Plaza
377160 2016-01-22 00002.png
377160 2016-01-22 00003.png
191.svg
Site
Worldmap Loc Img 212.png
Map MarkerTrinity Plaza
People
FactionsSuper mutants
Technical
Cell NameTrinityPlazaExt
ref id0000e4a5
 
Gametitle-FO4.png
Gametitle-FO4.png

Trinity Plaza is a location in the Commonwealth.

Background[edit | edit source]

This plaza was founded in 1733 and later hosted Trinity Church (finished in 1877). The church became overshadowed by the monolithic Trinity Tower to the southeast, and likewise contains a band of super mutants.[1]

Layout[edit | edit source]

Trinity Plaza[edit | edit source]

The plaza is simply laid out with the Boston Public Library to the west and Trinity Church to the east. Several concrete walkways are separated by overgrown lawns.

Trinity Church[edit | edit source]

Mbox cleanup.png
Cleanup (Trinity Church deserves its own page)
To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.

The narthex contains a small gathering room to the north, and bathrooms to the south; the sanctuary is through the door to the east. A better part of the sanctuary has collapsed into the basement; the northeast and southeast corners of the sanctuary also have staircases that leads to the basement as well as up to the overlooking balconies.

The basement is mostly filled with rubble; most notably, there is a nursery in the northwest corner, a storage room in the southwest corner, a choir room in the southeast corner, and a study in the northeast corner. The east side also has a stairwell that has a cellar door leading back out to Boston.

Notable loot[edit | edit source]

Appearances[edit | edit source]

Trinity Plaza appears only in Fallout 4.

References

  1. Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.452: "[11.02] TRINITY PLAZA
    Still standing in the overgrown plaza that bears its name is Trinity Church. Founded in 1733, the present structure was completed in 1877 and now houses a small congregation of Super Mutants. The church has two entrances—the main doors and a hatch to the rear (east). Don’t forget the magazine from the pulpit. The area is easy to spot from a distance; it is adjacent to the massive Trinity Tower."
    (Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)