Two-Step Goodbye (GRA)
|For an overview of power fist models in the Fallout series of games, see power fist.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A unique variant of the ballistic fist, with only a single barrel mounted on the forearm. If a target is killed by a critical hit, the contact triggered explosives will detonate within the fallen target after two seconds, subsequently dealing an extra 175 splash damage. Friendly non-player characters caught in the blast may become hostile, leading to reputation loss. Two-Step Goodbye is considered an improved holdout weapon, meaning it can be concealed if the players Sneak skill is 50 or greater.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Ballistic fist, the common variant.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Ballistic fist||80||87.3||1.1||x1||80||28||6||80||7800||Unarmed:100 Strength:9||-|
|Two-Step Goodbye||70||67.2||1||x4||10||28||6||80||20000||Unarmed:100 Strength:9||Explosion upon critical death|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies killed with this weapon fly a few feet back before exploding. This is useful for sneak attack criticals because it allows the player to 'aim' the enemy's body before it detonates.
- There will be a beeping noise, similar to that of proximity mines, that will warn the player about the secondary explosion.
- This weapon has very low critical damage, but makes up for it with the added secondary explosion.
- Even though this weapon will deal a deadly explosion after a critical hit, none of the explosive-based perks have any effect on it. This includes Demolition Expert, Splash Damage and Hit the Deck.
- Due to the secondary explosion, the player should be careful using the weapon in close proximity to friendly non-player characters. For example, if the player is attacking a Freeside thug while a member of the Kings is attacking as well, the secondary explosion may kill the Kings gang member, which will cause a loss of reputation in Freeside.
- This weapon uses the intended Pip-Boy 3000 icon instead of the power fist icon previously used for the ballistic fist.
Gallery[edit | edit source]