As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Two-Step Goodbye (GRA)
|For an overview of power fist models in the Fallout series of games, see power fist.|
A unique variant of the ballistic fist, with only a single barrel mounted on the forearm. If a target is killed by a critical hit, the contact triggered explosives will detonate within the fallen target after two seconds, subsequently dealing an extra 175 splash damage. Friendly non-player characters caught in the blast may become hostile, leading to reputation loss. Two-Step Goodbye is considered an improved holdout weapon, meaning it can be concealed if the players Sneak skill is 50 or greater.
- Ballistic fist, the common variant.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Ballistic fist||80||87.3||1.1||x1||80||28||6||80||7800||Unarmed:100 Strength:9||-|
|Two-Step Goodbye||70||67.2||1||x4||10||28||6||80||20000||Unarmed:100 Strength:9||Explosion upon critical death|
- Enemies killed with this weapon fly a few feet back before exploding. This is useful for sneak attack criticals because it allows the player to 'aim' the enemy's body before it detonates.
- There will be a beeping noise, similar to that of proximity mines, that will warn the player about the secondary explosion.
- This weapon has very low critical damage, but makes up for it with the added secondary explosion.
- Even though this weapon will deal a deadly explosion after a critical hit, none of the explosive-based perks have any effect on it. This includes Demolition Expert, Splash Damage and Hit the Deck.
- Due to the secondary explosion, the player should be careful using the weapon in close proximity to friendly non-player characters. For example, if the player is attacking a Freeside thug while a member of the Kings is attacking as well, the secondary explosion may kill the Kings gang member, which will cause a loss of reputation in Freeside.
- This weapon uses the intended Pip-Boy 3000 icon instead of the power fist icon previously used for the ballistic fist.