In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
US-13C Bivouac is a location in Fallout 76.
A military bivouac established deep within the forests of the Savage Divide.
Points of interest
- This military camp consists of three large tents for soldiers and one small tent, with the whole surrounded by portable fortifications.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the wood crates at the front (left side) of the green tent with tarp entrance (south), just left of the telephone pole.
- On the curved metal containers, at the back of the green tent, southwest area, just right of the telephone pole.
- Potential magazines
- Below the bed with the skeleton on it, right side of the tent. The tent is to the right of the telephone pole and small comms dish.
- Next to the sleeping bag, front left corner of the tent, adjacent to the three blue barrels just outside the tent entrance.
- Potential power armor
- Tent camp, in the tent marked with three blue barrels.
- Dynamic spawns
- Any ranged ammo
- Junk: Military ammo bag, military grade duct tape, dog tags, ballistic fiber scrap, military-grade circuit board
US-13C Bivouac appears in Fallout 76.