Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Background[edit | edit source]
This was the base camp for Ulysses when he came to Big MT. It also housed Christine Royce when Ulysses save her from the Y-17 medical facility and nursed her back to health. They had many conversations in Ulysses' Point, often about Father Elijah or the philosophy of post-War factions, primarily the Brotherhood of Steel.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The entrance is marked with a lantern above a cave (most clearly visible if approaching from X-2) and the top of the rock has a small radar dish on it, as well as an Old World flag painted in blue on the cabinet to the right. The inside area consists of a single room, with bedding in the corner and and a reloading bench in the other corner. There are shelves with assorted grenade, mine and ammunition boxes on them and the ground surrounding them. There appears to be a mutant cave fungus "garden" the right wall.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Patient Logs 17.5 and 17.9 may be found here, which include audio between Ulysses and Christine Royce.
- Above the cave is a satellite dish. If you climb up (easiest from the back side of the rock) there is some loose ammunition and 2 ammunition boxes and a crate with goodies, as well as some proton throwing axes on the ground.
- On the shelf on the right opposite the sandbags all ingredients for a Caravan Lunch are placed next to each other, ready to be made at the nearby campfire.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
The map marker may not appear before or after discovering this location.
- This location may not appear on the compass.
- If explosives are detonated, the holotape may fly into or through a wall rendering it unobtainable.