As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
This was the base camp for Ulysses when he came to Big MT. It also housed Christine Royce when Ulysses save her from the Y-17 medical facility and nursed her back to health. They had many conversations in Ulysses' Point, often about Father Elijah or the philosophy of post-War factions, primarily the Brotherhood of Steel.
The entrance is marked with a lantern above a cave (most clearly visible if approaching from X-2) and the top of the rock has a small radar dish on it, as well as an Old World flag painted in blue on the cabinet to the right. The inside area consists of a single room, with bedding in the corner and and a reloading bench in the other corner. There are shelves with assorted grenade, mine and ammunition boxes on them and the ground surrounding them. There appears to be a mutant cave fungus "garden" the right wall.
- Patient Logs 17.5 and 17.9 may be found here, which include audio between Ulysses and Christine Royce.
- Above the cave is a satellite dish. If you climb up (easiest from the back side of the rock) there is some loose ammunition and 2 ammunition boxes and a crate with goodies, as well as some proton throwing axes on the ground.
- On the shelf on the right opposite the sandbags all ingredients for a Caravan Lunch are placed next to each other, ready to be made at the nearby campfire.
The map marker may not appear before or after discovering this location.
- This location may not appear on the compass.
- If explosives are detonated, the holotape may fly into or through a wall rendering it unobtainable.