In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Ulysses' duster is a sleeveless black coat with the back emblazoned with the United States commonwealth flag; the thirteen stars representing the commonwealth states. The rest of the outfit consists of a dark shirt covered with a tattered tank top, black pants, and a pair of black combat boots. There are several accessories, including a pair of tribal-like necklaces, a bandoleer, and kneepads. The entire outfit is dusty and weather-beaten.
With a Damage Threshold of 13 and weight of only 3, the duster has the second best Damage Threshold to weight ratios in the game, bested only by the All-purpose science suit. It also gives a +1 bonus to Charisma and increases your critical chance by 5%.
- Ulysses' Temple - When Ulysses is encountered, he will be wearing this outfit and Ulysses' mask.
- Canyon wreckage - Found in a footlocker near the entrance to the Divide after Lonesome Road is completed.
- Ulysses' duster appears in both playable and non-playable versions. The non-player character version of the duster is worn by Ulysses, and has a slightly higher Damage Threshold of 15. Only the playable version can be taken from his corpse.
- It is possible to get an additional copy of Ulysses' outfit: take the duster and mask from his corpse and a second one will be waiting for you in the footlocker.
- The DT to weight ratio of this armor is only equaled by the Courier duster.
- Despite Ulysses giving you his outfit at the end of the add-on, if he survives he can still be found wearing it later, near the edge of the cliff overlooking the Divide.