Uncanny Caverns is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Curse of the Wendigo - Part 1: On the same desk as the Reception and Transaction terminals.
- Curse of the Wendigo - Part 2: Inside the caverns at the end of path marker #1.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On or around the Nuka-Cola machine on the wood deck, just right of audio tour #1.
- On the rocks above the sprawled skeleton near the lantern and liquor bottles; the small cave at audio tour #6.
- On the rocks by a small patch of Glowing Fungus and skeletal remains, across from the "cold deep" water, southeast of the audio switch for tour #7 (wooden deck bridge).
- On the horizontal "crevasse" part of the cave wall, left of the two sleeping bags, right of the cooking station, in the cave with the trunk, part of audio tour #8.
- Potential magazines
- On the magazine carousel, west corner of the gift shop, just left of the massive hole in the exterior wall.
- In the right display case, under the "Uncanny Caverns" poster, northwest wall behind the curved reception and transaction desk of the main entrance structure (across the bridge).
- By the sleeping bag, corpse, and duffle bag, near the cooking station, in the small cave with the moonshine still and traps, audio tour #4.
- Between the two sleeping bags near the radio, in the cavern with the cooking station, green trunk, and audio tour #8.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Uncanny Caverns appears in Fallout 76.