We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.

United States Forest Service

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Icon disambig.svg
For the United States Forest Service, see United States Forest Service on Wikipedia.
Mentioned-only faction
United States Forest Service
US Forest Service logo.png
Notable LocationsRanger cabin, Massachusetts
Monogahela National Forest, Appalachia
Various Lookout towers in Appalachia
Relations and associations
ParentDepartment of Agriculture

United States Forest Service was an agency of the Department of Agriculture that was responsible for the management of 25% of national parks within the United States, such as the Monogahela National Forest. The other 75% would be managed by the Department of the Interior's National Park Service.