User talk:Neo of ZW
Welcome to our Fallout wiki and thank you for your contributions! I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
A little help to get you started:
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing right this minute and where you can help. You can also check our community portal for things to do.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself. If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- If you have questions, you can ask in our forums, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools. The Vault's policies and guidelines can help you with putting those tools to good use and getting up to speed with our editing customs.
I'm glad to have you here and look forward to working with you!
While it's often possible to guess the name of a cell, one should never assume that the guess is correct; always double-check in the GECK to make sure it's right before adding it into the article. I don't know if you did so for the crashed B-29 because that one is indeed right (aside from capitalization). --Kris 23:42, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The only guessing I used was on the PC with the COC console command. The ones that worked are the ones I added. So rest assured that they are correct. And capitalization really doesn't matter, as the console and GECK aren't really case sensitive.—Neo(talk) 23:59, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Combat armor page
Thanks for cleaning that up.--Gothemasticator 07:46, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
- No prob. It looked horrid, what with all the redundancies and poor wording.—Neo(talk) 08:12, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
Neuroshima Hex giveaway
One of the winners of the giveaway did not respond, so I selected a new one in his stead - you. :) Please send me your home address to email@example.com from the e-mail address that you are registered at Wikia with. Ausir(talk) 14:48, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Done. You should be getting an email from jfolvarcik[at]gmail[dot]com. I initially had it set to another email, but when I remembered that, I changed it because I don't check those anymore. That won't be a problem, I'm sure?—Neo(talk) 23:48, November 22, 2010 (UTC)