Hey There![edit | edit source]
|Nominated for deletion||Broken redirects||New pages||Problem reports||Uncategorized files||Uncategorized pages||Wanted categories||General||Spelling||Questions|
Hey, nice to see another user at The Vault! It's nice to meet you. My name is AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke? or for short, call me Nukey.
Just to help you out and get you started, here's a few places that you should visit:
Help[edit | edit source]
- My talk page!
- Porter21. He knows all about editing and creates most of The Vaults templates!
- Ausir. He runs the Wikia, and knows a lot about Fallout and is the founder of The Vault.
- Nitty. He is one of the more active administrators and is very knowledgeable, if arrogant.
A few things to be aware of, also, while editing on this Wikia and leaving messages on forums, blogs and talk pages:
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Don't be nasty or rude! Saying inappropriate things or being rude towards people is not accepted here. If you disagree about something, talk about it civilly.
- Don't edit in first person! Putting things in articles like "This user..." and "I..." doesn't work here. I'm not saying that this is the Encyclopedia Britanica, but it ruins the quality of articles.
- More rules may be found here!
- You need to leave your signature on talk pages and forums by typing four tildes (~). It helps people identify you.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Personalize your user page! Don't be afraid to upload pictures for that purpose! Just don't put your age and location on there, creepy people will use it for bad purposes!
- Ask me if you want a personalized signature! Unique signatures will make you more memorable, and they are wonderful to have!
- Don't vandalize or use bad grammar! I, myself, am a grammar Nazi and I also hate vandalism.
- If you need any help with making your page, ask me (please)!
Congratulations![edit | edit source]
You are now an official Vault Resident! With these tip's in mind, you'll be a respected and popular user!
Oh, its a sattelite image I got on google, if you want I can send you the link
The boy with the bread 17:09, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Here you go, http://geology.com/satellite/michigan-satellite-image-m.jpg , by the way I had to draw the counties, but you could probably find 1 of the counties on their website
FO3 NPC overhaul project finished[edit source]
You have been awarded the Vault Project Medal for your efforts within the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project.
Blog comments[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
I find your comment "Looks like some of you didn't put at least 5 points in your Intelligence meter...." a bit flaming on a discussion was not good started. I remove it so please avoid to put anything provocative, rude etc. in accordance to the user conduct guideline.