From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
|This page contains The Vault's compleCCity/The Vault:Table layout guideline. It describes the desired general layout of tables, i.e. how tables and specific columns should be formatted.|
- Guidelines describe desired etiquette and common practice in the creation, editing and organization of articles on this wiki.
- Any registered editor is free to edit this page to improve its readability as long as the essence of the article remains unchanged.
- If you would like to suggest content changes or propose a new policy or guideline, please use the wiki discussion forum.
- See the policies and guidelines page for an overview of this wiki's policies and guidelines.
- Tables should be sortable whenever values are contained in one column or more, and users might wish to sort the table after certain columns.
- Example: Sorting a weapon table after the highest damage, lowest weight, and such.
- Tables should not be sortable when they contain only two rows.
- The first column should be handled as a content column, and not contain headings.
- Formatting: The entry for the first column has to begin with a
| , rather than with a
- Columns containing figures should be aligned right.
- The number of decimal places in columns, which contain figures, should be consistent for the whole column.
- Example: If there are two values, 1.4 and 3, the second value should be 3.0.
- In general columns should only be center-aligned, where it improves readability and the overall look of the table.
|| Value 1
|| Value 2
| Example 1
|| This shows you how a simple table looks, when regarding the above mentioned guidelines.
|| Fallout 3
|| Can only be required through dialogue.
| Example 2
|| Isn't this a nice look?
|| Fallout: New Vegas
|| Merchant item.