the time is
Hi. Thanks for the heads-up about the weapons table. Much appreciated.
Howdy. For some reason your sig isn't showing as a link on my page. Are you clicking the button at the top (second from right) or typing tildes?
- If you want to add a direct link to your Talk page to your sig, you can see the code to use if you click Edit on this very message. ^_^
- Copy my sig from [[User: to the last sup>
- Go to your My Preferences (top right drop-down from your name).
- Paste my sig into the box in the Signature section.
- Change every FourWayDiablo into An0my
- Click Save at the bottom of the page, and you should be good to go.
- Thought it was broken there for a minute, but of course, you're on your talk page >_<. No problem. --FourWayDiablo(talk) 12:43, September 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Thanks For Not Perma Banning Me
Why I perma ban you? Haha I don't understand, you are 126.96.36.199?
If yes, well anyway no problem, we are not as violent ;). Ho, you can do many things, adding some information on pages like characteristics (not strategy), locations or uploading images. Lot of works wait you anywhere here =)! Itachou [~talk~] 23:43, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello again An0my =)!
- Well I'm curious and you don't answer me, are you 188.8.131.52? What you talking about perma ban? Itachou [~talk~] 12:25, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Policies and guidelines
Hi An0my ;)!
Please read the policies and guidelines before doing any edit, since I saw that you have wrongly capitalized a non-proper name (power fist in the Greased Lightning (GRA) page). It's very important to read them =). Itachou [~talk~] 12:51, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- oops! I actually know most of the guidelines just had a moment of negligence. --an0my(talk) 18:33, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Even if it's my own message? I had "needs to be added to the weapon table" posted on a few pages that I removed after adding them myself, is this what you are referring to? Otherwise my bad, I apologize. --an0my(talk) 21:59, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Yeap that's it =). Talk pages are public spaces. Only on your user page and your talk page you can remove what you want (it is not advised but this page with your user page belongs to you, unlike other). Have a nice day An0my! Itachou [~talk~] 10:47, October 5, 2011 (UTC)