User talk:AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke?/Archive 8
|This page contains archived information from User talk:AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke?. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
- 1 Pedobear
- 2 Re: My Welcome Message
- 3 Sandy
- 4 He man, thank you !
- 5 I'm Back!!!
- 6 pedobear
- 7 isolation: my vault 121 story
- 8 Hi
- 9 Grammar lesson
- 10 Spelling
- 11 Welcome to the club.
- 12 9/11 how did the they identify the bodies
- 13 Moves
- 14 mycatisorangeandhisnameisoffensivetopeople
- 15 Fixed width issues
- 16 How are you ?
- 17 Your story
- 18 The Russians
- 19 Thanks
- 20 What you missed...
- 21 Accents
- 22 RE:Hey
- 23 Moving
- 24 Protecting F:NV Companion page
- 25 Geneforge, yes!
- 26 Genoforge
- 27 Help me ausir
- 28 Federal Buearu of Nitty
- 29 Newbie?
- 30 Personal attacks
- 31 Oh hai!
- 32 Vault Boy 101
- 33 User Group Rights
- 34 How did I miss that?
- 35 Book ideas
- 36 Unverified Bugs
- 37 Hello
- 38 Vandalism
- 39 Well of course Im here!
- 40 Thanks
- 41 Vandal
- 42 Easy
- 43 Syntax Error
- 44 Kitteh
- 45 Valdalism spotlight
- 46 Re:Vault Villains
- 47 Archive Bug
- 48 Meat (NPC)
- 49 Happy Birthday!
- 50 New Vegas Weapons - What They Really Are
- 51 To prove a point
- 51.1 9mm pistol - Browning Hi-Power
- 51.2 Desert Revolver - Single Action Army Revolver
- 51.3 Assault Carbine - Colt Model 733 Carbine
- 51.4 Lever-action shotgun - Winchester Model 1887
- 51.5 Cowboy Repeater - Winchester M1892 Rifle
- 51.6 Caravan gun - Over & Under Shotgun
- 51.7 Light Machine Gun - M60
- 51.8 Grenade Launcher - M79 Greande Launcher
- 52 Image rules
- 53 Re: Hostility
- 54 Pedobear strikes againWoot 20:15, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- 55 Magnesium
- 56 As promised,
- 57 Help with user page
- 58 Thingy's to do
- 59 New Vegas Weapons
- 60 Questions
- 61 Other wikis
- 62 Big Trouble In Big Town ( My room)
- 63 Bogeyman vs. boogeyman
- 64 Block.
- 65 TL;DR
- 66 EFFIN' SIGNATURES
- 67 Block
- 68 re:hello
- 69 Maintenance
- 70 Maintenance
- 71 re: spelling
- 72 GECK
- 73 A rather quick question from a Grammar Nazi...
- 74 O Hey
- 75 RE: Sig.
- 76 Clash of the power armor... Guys...
- 77 gaelan 23:16, August 7, 2010 (UTC)em what would iask
- 78 F2
- 79 Hey
Pedobear is on the run, so don't let your kiddies out after 6:00.
Re: My Welcome Message[edit source]
??? I haven't left you any messages besides that friendly little "glad to see you're still around" note a few days ago. Not sure what you're referring to.--Gothemasticator 18:23, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, Nukey, Just sayin thankz for the sandbox Tip! (: Atomic Sparkz 15:07, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
He man, thank you ![edit source]
Hello my friend and thank you very much, it's nice =). I have not finished yet, I remains the weapons. I make between thirty minutes (for the less filled) and one hour for the most complete as that of " Small Guns ".
How do you make a character on your home?
I'm Back!!![edit source]
Hey Nukey long time no ... send.. messages... um... i think. so how about new vegas. i am going to get the awesome special edition set. it has a graphic novel!!! Yay. do you like that show invader zim? I love it. 20:08, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
isolation: my vault 121 story[edit source]
Thanks very much for your contribution! But do you mean the isolation that the vault should never be opened? Sparky 01:02, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hi nuke its me tommygunner32,,,my computers been broke so ive been away :) i see youv'e been well for the wiki,,,LOTS !!! of edits ehh :) i hope to be fully back soon ,, SEE YA - Tommygunner32 - talk 10:57, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hey nuke please can u help me with my signiture,,,its gone a bit dodgy,,i like it how it is but i want it to say Tunnel Snake 32,,please can u help me cheers :) [[File:Nukey_Snake.gif]] - [[User:Tunnel Snake 32|Tunnel Snake 32]] - <sub> [[User talk:Tunnel Snake 3232|talk]] </sub> 11:02, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Grammar lesson[edit source]
Hello my friend =).
- Which category ^^ ? In any case, bravo, I don't know how old you are but speak English, Spanish, Hindi, Vietnamese, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese is really impressive, congratulations !
- If you like my presentation page, I can do for you an image with the things you love or something, ask me my friend ! Itachou [~talk~] 13:16, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hehe cool, it must be nice to be able to visit the towns of Fallout in good condition ^^. I could you learn French if you're interested. Well, good day to you my friend and remember that my proposal still hold for your user page ! Itachou [~talk~] 13:38, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to the club.[edit source]
Curse those silly admins for their non-native English speaking! :P
You could still make a complaint about it. I'm actually starting to think that overview pages are good with the uncapitalized title, but the individual pages aren't. Nitty Tok. 15:21, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
9/11 how did the they identify the bodies[edit source]
Yeah i got MW2 i love it. Have you prestiged? I wasn't i was going to stay on level 70, and i stayed on it level 70 for three months, but i got bored so i prestiged. :( Btw, i agree, the some of the admins are acting like jerks. Tezzla blah blah blah 16:14, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
Fixed width issues[edit source]
Should be fixed now, was probably due to pixel widths being set for the columns. Strangely enough, the issue doesn't/didn't show in Firefox, so let me know if it's still present (and if it is, which browser you're using). -- Porter21 (talk) 16:35, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
How are you ?[edit source]
Hello my friend =).
Your story[edit source]
Hey Nukey! =] ,Good story so far, looks like quite a hard thought story. Why arnt you using a sandbox?
He he! Well looking good nukey, lookin good! Sparky 20:55, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
Err, holy jesus thats loooooong. Did you write that? Sparky 21:02, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
Well done! I hope one day my story will become as long as that..............
The Russians[edit source]
What are the Russians doing in an American planet-mining operation? :P
It looks pretty good, but the chapters could do with a lot more fluffing up. I'll be making my own story once Vegas ships, to mirror the accomplishment that my Spoony and I did with F3, maybe you could take notes and learn from the master, so to speak. /ego stroking
Just want to say thanks for giving me a hand with the character template.
JASPER42 12:48, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
What you missed...[edit source]
Eh, not much.
Grizzly was hugged and purred, and that's the most significant thing that's happened in a while.
- Heh. Somebody's going to either leak the exact stats to the modders, or the stuff will already be in the GECK somewheres. I'll be playing around with all 4 packs without having pre-ordered it. :P Nitty Tok. 04:45, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
i was readins nittys talk page im kinda nosey and i saw that you said you hated their accents why so because i have a big one and i always wondered wut other ppl thought of itRedneckfalloutboy 04:45, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Spoony says I have a pretty strong Midwestern accent; he has a pretty strong Geordie accent. :P
- I don't think there's such a thing as a 'light' accent. Nitty Tok. 04:50, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Im not offended i just always wondered wut yall in states that have bigger cities thought of our accents i live in mississippi im sure mine is kinda thickRedneckfalloutboy 04:51, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- So, Ellis from L4D2, Redneck? :P
- I have an uncle who lives in Michigan...
- And vandals generally don't bother people who aren't actively editing, because their names don't show up in that bar on the left. Nitty Tok. 04:58, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah not the greatest title, but meh, anyway I've been good with little happening between March - September game wise the wikis stay clean too, so if there was an edit there were more than enough Admins to deal with it. - RASICTalk 22:27, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
Protecting F:NV Companion page[edit source]
Geneforge, yes![edit source]
I am aware of this game. I haven't played it as much as I'd like. Did you know there are now 5 Geneforges? You should also look into the Avernum series, made by the same company.
Other games I highly recommend:
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick
- Planescape: Torment
- Deus Ex
One big element of all the above is their literary quality. Events and vignettes, ideas and settings worth thinking about. That's rare in games, even well-balanced, fun and intelligently designed games. Thanks for thinking of me. Cheers.--Gothemasticator 17:25, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
Help me ausir[edit source]
Federal Buearu of Nitty[edit source]
Mostly because, compared to Ausir and Porter, I'm just the biggest little shit around.
I don't actually do that much. Ausir's actually worked on Fallout games, Porter makes the site work. What you should be asking is why User:Annonnimus isn't an admin yet. Nitty Tok. 23:22, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
That's kinda what I meant, I'm not a newbie but I'm kinda like one because I haven't been very active until now. Btw it's not easy to sign this on a blackberry but I'm away from my PC.Kris (talk) 06:00, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Personal attacks[edit source]
As an administrator, refrain from personal attacks on other admins, especially if your attack is completely unwarranted. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 09:34, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Oh hai![edit source]
Im fine friend, how are you? The achievement thing, well, i find it good and bad. The good points are that it is a good challenge for some people to meet and conquer, but as we stated in your blog earlier, some users may find themselfs quite inferior and/or superior to other users, and that may cause a hassle. Sparky (Radio) 15:02, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Vault Boy 101[edit source]
Really, so instead of editing it, you just delete it all together. Well i guess if your "worthy of holding the ban hammer" then I should follow your example, and if I see a page with a little mis-leading information, i should just delete it all together instead of correcting it hmm? Or is the whole point of this Wikia, not to share your knowledge, but to infact delete knowledge entirely if its slightly misleading? Theres plently of disabled people out there, but you don't kill them because they are slightly flawed.
It's a metaphor. You don't throw things away if its not broken - another metaphor, basically, you completely deleted the edit, because it wasn't perfect, no, it's nothing like killing a disabled person, but it's the same concept - If it's not perfect get rid of it entirely.
User Group Rights[edit source]
Well, to be honest I'm not sure what I'm supposed to explain - most of these are fairly self-explanatory. The majority are just "behind the scenes" technical stuff or a way to make the core admin rights (deleting, editing all pages no matter what protection level, protecting) carry over to Wikia's various extensions (like blogs etc). A few of them enable restricted special pages, i.e. the ones marked in bold on Special:SpecialPages. If you could narrow down your list more, I can try to explain a few, but I don't really have the time to go over the whole list, sorry. -- Porter21 (talk) 20:47, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
How did I miss that?[edit source]
I wonder how I missed that other reference to Mothership Zeta on the Alien Crash Site page (the one you just removed) when I was removing the one right below it... Kris (talk) 02:36, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Book ideas[edit source]
Hey Nukey, thanx 4 the underwater idea! But unfortunately i can now only choose 1 due to an upcoming poll. Which one would you like to put in the contest for Vault 120 (Control Vault?) Ether you can put your isolation idea, or the underwater idea. Sparky (Radio) 14:27, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Unverified Bugs[edit source]
I'm not sure that removing all the unverified bugs that you removed did more good than harm. If a bug you removed from the Fort Constantine page hadn't still been referenced elsewhere on that page, I never would have dug into the page history, found the removed entry and fixed my problem.
False bug listings are very harmless, correct ones are very useful. It's my opinion, whatever little weight it may carry, that the removal of unverified bugs should be treated with reluctance. I notice that the date on the verify tag of one of the bugs you removed was yesterday! --Mqduck 22:48, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Yes i will eat that nuke :)
It surprised me too, I almost wondered if you made the edit yourself while not logged in, but in the end I didn't find that likely so I went ahead and reverted it. I suspect it may be the same vandal you highlighted, but no way to know for sure. Kris (talk) 16:47, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Well of course Im here![edit source]
Hey! Of course I have a wiki profile. I used to be an active user here, but nowadays I simply dont have time for active editing. Tho The Vault is doing great, so my contribution is not needed any more. Admins are doing a great job here. CryonBrion (Talk) 05:26, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
...for the message. Yes, other concerns are filling up my time, and I'm fooling myself thinking they will settle down any time in the forseeable future. Cheers.--Gothemasticator 15:30, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
hey. ummm. how do u get to be an administrator and stuff like that.Demon Jokster 19:08, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, what about the Ban Hammer and the Eric Cartman one? Demon Jokster 19:21, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
How can I earn them... and please dont ban me!!! o_0
Easy is the way to go. I like making things lower cased. TrailerParkApe 00:45, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
I've been here since May 16th, and today is July 22nd, I think I have only been here for 2 months and 6 days. I like to help out the Vault by lower casing, reverting vandalism, and adding my own contributions. I think the Vault should look nice and not covered in scum. Besides, I still need to learn how to do what you were doing by making redirects. Thank you for thinking I'd be a useful admin. I swear, I got addicted to this site and I am on here everyday for hours on end. Annonnimus thinks I'd be a useful admin as well, but I know he isn't an admin here yet. TrailerParkApe 02:10, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
Syntax Error[edit source]
Thanks, I'm not entirely sure how do templates, but I'm sure I will figure it out, but for now, the reason it even has anything on it is just so I'm not all blank.
Valdalism spotlight[edit source]
I wasn't going to say anything, but I've been giggling at that vandal comment for the last 5 minutes now. I thought I'd let you know it made my day :P Also, I saw this and thought you'd appreciate it. Go Pedo go! Metalspork (word vomit) 05:07, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes! You and Pedobear are meant to be together, haha :P Metalspork (word vomit) 05:28, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Vault Villains[edit source]
Archive Bug[edit source]
- No need to, it's not common knowledge I guess :P How exactly you can refresh the cache depends on what browser you're using; there are instructions for various browsers at the top of e.g. MediaWiki:Common.css. -- Porter21 (talk) 21:49, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Meat (NPC)[edit source]
- The safe contains 8 stimpaks, and 4 leveled lists. Caps75Leveled provides a leveled amount of caps (up to 90 at level 9 and up) with a 25% chance for none; I think with the way the list is set up, a player at level 9 or higher would get anywhere from 0 to 90 caps from this list. The second leveled list is CapsChange50 which is a 50% chance for ONE cap per level. Then there's CapsFortuneFinder which adds an additional 100 caps plus 10 per level, based on the FortuneFinderOdds global, for players with the Fortune Finder perk. That's 110 at level 1, 120 at level 2, up to 190 at level 9. This one's set up like the first so that at level 9, you could get any number of caps from this ranging from 110 to 190, or none. Then there's ClutterSafe75, which itself contains two leveled lists as well as a baseball, camera, scotch, whiskey, and Stealth Boy. The leveled lists are LootGunPistolsGunpowder which provides a 100% chance for any of the following handguns, with ammo (weapon condition and amount of ammo is controlled by even more leveled lists): .32 pistol, 10mm pistol, Chinese pistol, .32 pistol (again), 10mm pistol (again), Chinese pistol (again), and at levels 5 and above, Scoped .44 Magnum. The other leveld list in the ClutterSafe75 list is LootChemDrugs100, with a 100% chance of 1 Buffout, Jet, Psycho, Mentats, or Med-X (listed as Morphine in the GECK). This means that you can get, from that safe, 8 Stimpaks, a random number of caps, and either nothing, Scotch, Whiskey, a baseball, a camera, a pistol with ammo, or a chem. And that's just in one little safe, I'd hate to try and quantify a complex container! Kris (talk) 22:07, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Happy Birthday![edit source]
Happy Birthday Nukey! Down here in Vault 101, when you turn 10, you are ready to take on your first Vault responsabilities. As Overseer i now present to you your very own Pip-Boy 3000. :D Sparky (Radio) 02:00, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
New Vegas Weapons - What They Really Are[edit source]
For All the People on this site who have never even owned a gun before, Let me show you just what the New Vegas Weapons are.
9mm pistol - Browning Hi-Power, Post-War Model
.357 Revolver - Need to See a picture first
Assault Carbine - Colt Model 733 Carbine
Semi-automatic rifle - M1 Garand
Battle Rifle - Prototype AR-10 Assault Rifle
Cowboy Repeater - Winchester Model 1892
Lever-action Shotgun - Winchester Model 1887/1901
Light Machine Gun - M60 General Purpose Machine Gun
Grenade Launcher - M79 Grenade Launcher
Tell Your Friends about this info. If You don't belive me, here is a link to another site where am a member as well. It will show you what weapons we've found so far.  - Texas Ranger 05:42, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- In Response to Your Anwser, You don't need a bunch of programers to tell what guns their using in the game when you have commom sense. So the short, not as nice anwser is, "Bull%*#t". Have a good day, sir. - Southern Pride 14:53, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
To prove a point[edit source]
Since the administrators (like AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke? are saying, ''it is not true'', until Obsidian says it is, am going to show these boys and girls just what the hell a gun is.
The Weapons of "Fallout: New Vegas"
9mm pistol - Browning Hi-Power[edit source]
Desert Revolver - Single Action Army Revolver[edit source]
Assault Carbine - Colt Model 733 Carbine[edit source]
Lever-action shotgun - Winchester Model 1887[edit source]
Cowboy Repeater - Winchester M1892 Rifle[edit source]
Caravan gun - Over & Under Shotgun[edit source]
Light Machine Gun - M60[edit source]
Grenade Launcher - M79 Greande Launcher[edit source]
Signed, America is the Greatest Country in the World! 17:24, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Image rules[edit source]
- So What?! It's His User Page. He can whatever He what to it. I don't care what he does with it unless he starts f*&$%ng with the site. Then you can start crying about it. - Texas Ranger 23:36, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Hostility[edit source]
Let me tell you two things 1. The Confederate Flag is not a sign of racism. Go to places like South Carolina, Kentucky or Texas and people raise their Confederate Flags with pride. If You were from the South, You would understand that and the feeling Southerners get when they see someone who flys their flag and know what it really stands for even after everybody tryed to turn it into some evil thing.
God Bless America and God Bless the South!
Secondly, I'm not Hostile, I'm sarcastic. Sorry for this misunderstanding. - Texas Ranger 00:24, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
Pedobear strikes againWoot 20:15, July 29, 2010 (UTC)[edit source]
Another one has fallen to the bear. This is the worst thing I have done to this wiki.Woot 15:19, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
Nobody can get it right every time Woot 20:15, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
As promised,[edit source]
Help with user page[edit source]
Hey. I'm having a problem with gettting an image into a Character Template. Any advice? Cheers. Knight Alex 01:38, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Thingy's to do[edit source]
- Steal other peoples edits.
- Chat or post comments.
- Eat a pie.
- Tame the cat i gave you.
New Vegas Weapons[edit source]
Hey bro, i was just wondering if you've played new vegas yet, and if ya have/havent could ya let me and my friends know if there is a Thompson and a colt 1911 in it? colt .45, tommy gun, anything like it, just those general guns? Thank ya, me and my friends love fallout 3 and can't wait for new vegas. thanks! X7h3xR34p3r 03:51, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Other wikis[edit source]
Hey could you do me a favor and chec out this site. http://heyvern.wikia.com Im the founder and I need members who know about jim varney. if you dont know about him you could learn. 22:19, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Big Trouble In Big Town ( My room)[edit source]
Bogeyman vs. boogeyman[edit source]
That's what I thought too, but my spell-checker flagged it and wanted to change it to bogeyman, so I did. After you changed it back, I checked Google and it disagreed with my spell checker. Google wins over my spell checker every time. Kris (talk) 16:30, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
Seeing as you're a moderator you may want to take a look at this guy. Peters 007 he's posted a blog that includes swearing and possibly sexism. I thought that some one should be alerted about this.
EFFIN' SIGNATURES[edit source]
Hey there, Nukey! I need help... Basically I just want my signature to read MFToast, but I CAN'T REMEMBER how the freakin' signatures work. Halp? ("And then he forgot to sign the post! Hahahahaha!") Metalfrenchtoast 05:25, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Good. Been busy with other things. Shadowrunner56 11:21, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
re: spelling[edit source]
- I went ahead and changed it to something that more accurately conveys my meaning. Kris (talk) 18:20, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
I'm preparing a big overhaul to the list of enslavable NPCs on the Strictly Profitable page :D I'm cross-referencing names and links to make sure I don't end up with any redlinks, and I ran across those two former slaves that are, nonetheless, still mezzable. Kris (talk) 19:42, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Holy crap I made a new discovery! Rock Crick hunter!
- I'm honestly surprised that there was anything left to find. If there weren't 16,777,215 possibilities I'd find some way of seeing what every 6-digit hex code refers to. That's 16 million for the base game, and another 16 million possibilities for each addon. Granted there aren't actually that many in use, but the numbering system allows for it. Kris (talk) 01:30, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
A rather quick question from a Grammar Nazi...[edit source]
Hey, quick question;
Can I edit a page, simply to clean up grammar, spelling, capitalization, and any other syntax errors on the page?
Warm Regards, InceptionPrime 23:21, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
O Hey[edit source]
- I got Schezwan (spelling? Whatever) bean curd. Which is tofu. It's yummy, and spicy. How you doin'? Seen any Pedobears lately? One of my friends saw someone dressed as/cosplaying/whatever as Pedobear and got a picture with him and she has it as her facebook profile picture! It's awesome. Metalspork (word vomit) 02:15, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Never tried it, or heard of it. Not many places around here that have Japanese food or sushi-like things (even though good ol' wikipedia tells me onigiri isn't technically sushi). Although my vegan-ness would prevent me from eating a fish-ish food. I've had really good vegan sushi though, when I was going to school in Chicago I'd get it all the time. I've actually never eaten any fish in my life... Weird I know. Metalspork (word vomit) 02:39, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yep. I was vegetarian for like... 6 years... And I slowly ended up vegan a few years ago. A lot of people think it's difficult or weird or something but it's totally not. How old are you? A lot of kids are raised on vegetarian diets. I mean, the world's oldest dog (or one of them?) was vegan, and they're more carnivorous than people. I'd recommend vegetarian first and then transitioning but if you can go from omnivore straight to vegan then that's awesome. I dunno where you live or whatever but at least near where I live I can buy food at the store that is vegan-friendly. But a lot of restaurants near me aren't veggie-friendly at all. But anyway, yeah, my facebook. I don't use it much at all, so if you have to contact me it'd be better to do so here :) Metalspork (word vomit) 03:18, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Sig.[edit source]
Cool, thanks. One thing, though. The "talk" button doesn't seem to work. I don't get it because it's written out in the same way yours is. Sorry to bug, thanks for the help. MFToast - talk 04:26, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Clash of the power armor... Guys...[edit source]
1 vs 1 vs 1 free-for-all, a knight of the Brotherhood of Steel, a Space marine from Warhammer 40k, and a space marine from starcraft. Who wins? Really, I'd put my money on the Warhammer 40k dude, but I'd force my friend to bet on the BOS guy and split his winnings with me. Starcraft marines just get killed. Bets? MFToast - talk 03:31, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
gaelan 23:16, August 7, 2010 (UTC)em what would iask[edit source]
/ k cool
Hey whassup. so any way I can help around the vault. I've been really bored lately. Gimme a project or send me a message because I like Fallout 3 the best, Vegas isn't as good. I still like it though. But if you or the vault need my help just ask cause im still findin my way around wikis...